Chapter 559 - I Don't Have A Messenger Account Y?

The entire special department was stunned.

Damon, who was seated in front of the computer, even cried out with excitement, “Y! Oh my god, to think I have the opportunity to talk to Y in this lifetime of mine!”

Someone echoed him. “First, it was Q who invaded us today, now it’s Y. What kind of sheer dumb luck is the special department having? My god, I feel like I can brag to everyone else in this line of work from now on! This is a big boss we’re talking about here!”

The people next to them were stunned.

“But why is Y suddenly hacking into our system?”

“Yeah, and with such a big fanfare too. No one introduces themselves the moment they appear, right? Besides, judging from his tone, he doesn’t have ill intentions.”

Someone glanced at Ruth and made a guess. “Could it be that Y has specially come over to explain on behalf of Ruth? Is he afraid that we won’t believe her? There is actually really no need for him to do that…”

“It’s also possible that Y is saying hi to us on account of Ruth, right? Also, judging from what he said, Y seems very friendly…”

“Can I quietly say something? Y feels more approachable than Q. Q is too cold and unapproachable~”.

“What’s the point now? I’ve already heard everything you said. Besides, Ms. Smith is still here. What if she overhears and tells Q?”

While everyone was speculating, Johnson laughed again and said, “Seems like Mr. Y is a very polite man! I’ve also sent him an email before to invite him to join the special department, but he didn’t pay me any attention. Come to think of it, Ruth gets more respect from him after all!”

“As expected, the relationship between Y and Ruth isn’t a simple one after all!”

“If all this is true, then I suddenly have a bold guess here, and that is—Y likes Ruth!”

Nora: “??”

What the f*ck?

Was this something that could be tolerated?

The corners of her lips spasmed and she sneered, “That’s not necessarily true.”

“Even if it’s not necessarily true, it’s still Ruth who got Y here!” Johnson said, “Therefore, no matter how you look at it, it’s all still Ruth’s credit!” He looked at Morris again. “You must consider one’s personality when you recruit someone! Morris, this is not an era where an individual should be trying to play the hero. Teamwork is what matters the most! An approachable person like Ruth would definitely bring more pleasant surprises to the department!”

Johnson looked at Ruth and said, “Work hard, Ruth! You have a promising future!”

Ruth, who had been utterly stunned when Y appeared: “…”

She stared at the computer screen blankly, feeling dumbfounded!

Why was Y here?

While she was still surprised, another few words appeared on the screen: “Apologies, I don’t have a Messenger account, so I can only use this method to clarify some things with everyone.”

No personal Messenger account…

When those four words appeared, Ruth felt as if a bomb had gone off in her mind!

However, the rest hadn’t realized it yet. In particular, Damon was even typing a reply excitedly: “It’s okay. What do you want to clarify?”

The others were also quietly marveling.