Chapter 551 Interrogation Master!

Trueman’s message was: “I still have many secrets to tell you. Don’t you want to know? But it seems like Caleb hasn’t taken his medicine today.”

Ever since Morris captured Caleb last time, Caleb had been detained in the interrogation room. Furthermore, because he was weak, the special department did not use any special methods to interrogate him.

After all, what if he did not rest well and died from lung cancer?

Nora had forgotten about him.

However, she only frowned and replied: “I’m no longer from the special department. It’s useless for you to look for me. If you want to negotiate, look for Morris.”

With that, she put away her phone and entered the house. She heard Joel and Tanya chatting there.

The two of them had already registered their marriage and held a wedding. Now, they were already a formal couple. Logically speaking, they were newlyweds. Furthermore, the two of them had been apart for so long and had just reconciled. Now, their relationship was great. Tanya and Joel had been discussing their honeymoon even before the wedding…

However, Tanya’s face was filled with worry. “I wonder how he is.”

Joel comforted her. “It’ll be fine. It’s a prison, not a tiger’s den.”

Tanya could not help but ask, “Can’t you think of a way to visit him?”

Joel was silent for a moment.

If it was a normal department, she could definitely visit him.

However, the special department had always had priority over all the other departments. The cases they handled were of the utmost importance!

It was already difficult to get information from such a department, let alone visit it.

He was silent for a moment before saying, “It’s not impossible. I’ll arrange it. Don’t worry.”

Tanya sensed his momentary hesitation and suddenly asked, “Is the case my father is involved in very special?”

When Joel saw that she had guessed it, he decided not to hide anything else. Therefore, he sighed and nodded. “Yes, it’s a little special. It’ll be difficult for us to meet, but we can find out about him through Nora.”

Tanya lowered her head in disappointment. “Don’t. Nora has just been fired. It’s too hurtful to ask her now. Let’s think of another way!”

Joel nodded.

Nora heard these words and lowered her eyes.

At this moment, her phone rang again. It was a message from Morris. He tried to act smart as he said, “Miss Smith, your vacation has been canceled. You can come back to work tomorrow.”

Nora lowered her almond-shaped eyes.

If she had not heard Tanya and Joel’s conversation, she would not have wanted to join the special department. After all, there were too many things to do and it was troublesome.

But now… If she stayed in the special department, at least Tanya would be more at ease.

Furthermore, she could even go through the back door and bring Karl something like breakfast every day.

As she thought about this, Nora replied:

“Okay.”

After sending the message, she entered.

Joel and Tanya stood up upon hearing her footsteps.

Tanya still looked carefree. “Nora, what were you doing this afternoon? I searched for you all afternoon but did not find you.”