Chapter 472 - Flip the Case!!

Nora smiled. “Internet?”

“Yes,” Morris said. “But there are also some people who are scolding the dead. They say that she must be severely punished for stealing a child. She deserved to die! As a mother, Tanya was right. Please show mercy!” Back then, in order to snatch the child, Hillary had caused an uproar on the Internet.

Now, she had suffered a backlash again.

Even if the netizens did not know the truth and really thought that Tanya had killed her, they would feel that she deserved to die.

The online consensus toward Hillary was not that great!

Nora lowered her eyes and smiled. “Okay, then let’s reveal the truth!”

“Okay.”

Nora was about to hang up when the other party suddenly said, “About that…”

Nora paused. “Yes?”

The other party said, “Come to the department. First, you need to check the corpse and take a look at the blood report. Secondly… Elaine has been complaining about you.”

“Tsk.”

Nora said, “You want me to see her make a fool of herself?”

“…” Morris was silent for a moment before saying, “Elaine can be considered a colleague. Unfortunately, she made a huge mistake in this case. Don’t you want to know what’s going to happen to her?”

“…I really do.”

After all, she liked to see others get slapped in the face. Nora smiled. “Alright, I’ll come over now.”

After hanging up, Morris sent her an address. It was an office building in New York.

Nora ate some food and was about to leave when she saw Tanya sitting on the living room sofa, playing with Mia.

Tanya was on bail now, so she applied for leave instead of going to school. She also applied for leave for Mia. The two of them could build a relationship at home.

When she saw her, Nora suddenly thought of something. She stood up and went upstairs. When she came downstairs again, she was holding a box of labeled ointment in her hand. “Here.”

Tanya took it. “This is?”

“Medicine for treating scars.”

When Tanya heard this, she was silent for a moment before taking the ointment and saying to her, “Thank you.”

It was very embarrassing for a girl to have a big scar on her private parts. Fortunately, Mia was still young and could be saved.

This box of ointment had been for Cherry when she was young. She had been naughty and accidentally cut her leg, leaving a scar. Nora had developed medicine to remove the scar. Cherry was fine after applying it for a month.

Although it was not packaged, it was filled with expensive herbs.

Tanya naturally trusted her medical skills.

Nora waved his hand. “You’re welcome.”

With that, she touched Mia’s head and left.

However, as soon as she went out, she saw Jill standing outside the Smiths’ house with the reporters. She was holding a sign in her hand with a few words written on it: “Murderers will die a horrible death! May the court judge Tanya!”

The other reporters held their cameras.

The reporters’ values were still correct. After Nora went out, they immediately surrounded her.