Chapter 422: DNA Report~

Everyone in the comments was laughing at her.

“Your wealthy grandfather must have found another dog. He doesn’t love you anymore!”

“Hahaha, I’m suddenly very happy to see the host down.”

“Sponsor Grandpa must be tired of you, right? All the big bosses are like this.”

Cherry wilted. She pouted and stopped talking.

When Ian saw her like this, his heart ached badly. He quickly took out his phone and secretly charged it. Then, while the others were not paying attention, he quickly went to Cherry’s live-stream and sent her gifts.

The overwhelming gifts suddenly covered the entire screen.

When Cherry saw that the person giving the gift was her Sponsor Grandpa, her eyes lit up.

She shouted happily, “My Sponsor Grandpa is here!”

Ian had surpassed second place and become first. He was satisfied.

However, just as he put down his phone, Justin, who was standing behind him, suddenly took out his phone and tipped a hundred gifts. The rankings instantly changed again.

Ian: “…”

Justin said, “Cherry, you can’t let an outsider control your emotions. Whatever others have, Daddy will give it to you.”

Cherry immediately looked up at him. “Thank you, Daddy!”

“…”

After Justin tipped the gifts, he put down his phone. For some reason, he suddenly felt that the atmosphere in the living room seemed a little off.

How much colder was it?

He composed himself and looked over. He realized that Ian was emitting coldness and looking at him gloomily.

Justin: “?”

He hesitated for a moment and asked, “Uncle Ian, what’s wrong?”

Ian sneered. “Mr. Hunt, are you very free today?”

Justin: “…So-so, I guess.”

Ian said, “Butler, Mr. Hunt still has to handle the company’s matters. How can we keep him here at home for such a small matter? Quickly take him to work!”

Justin: !!

1

Confused, he looked at Joel pleadingly. However, not only did his brother-in-law not help, he even turned his head to look elsewhere. His eyes, which were usually smiling, were now gloating?

Joel really felt good.

He and Justin governed New York’s economic lifeline. The two of them often interacted with each other and were both powerful people.

When had he ever seen him so aggrieved?

It felt… good.

When Justin saw that he was silent, and since Ian was the head of this family, he had to listen.

After confirming that there was nothing wrong with Nora’s body, he simply said, “Alright, I’ll come and see Nora again tonight.”

Ian snorted. “Nora is fine. You don’t have to visit her so often. When she wakes up, she will contact you!”

Justin: “…”

1

He grimaced and looked at Pete. “Then I’ll come and see Pete tonight.”