Chapter 423: Mia Is Tanya's Daughter!

In the limousine.

As Lawrence drove, he looked at his boss in the rearview mirror and vaguely felt that he was a little pitiful.

When had the famous Justin ever been rejected?

He sighed silently.

Ever since he got together with Miss Smith, Mr. Hunt had shown him his most patient side.

At this moment, Mr. Hunt was not in a hurry. He was still playing with his phone.

Lawrence almost couldn’t help it and drove away!

It was so embarrassing to wait outside the door!

How could he know that Justin was hacking into Nora’s email?

His slender fingers pressed on his phone with agility. He was about to enter Nora’s email when he was suddenly blocked. The screen almost turned black.

Tsk.

Justin stared at the arrogant red words “get lost” and couldn’t help but laugh.

Very good. It was her style.

However, the encryption measures in her inbox were really impressive. Perhaps only Q could do it.

He could not guess how she knew Q. How could she get Q to encrypt one of her mailboxes?

Justin smiled and decided to give up on attacking her email.

Otherwise, she would probably be angry when she woke up and realized that her email had been hacked.

He picked up his phone and called Lily.

The call was picked up quickly. Lily’s formulaic voice came through. “Hello, this is Lily. May I know who you are?”

“Justin.”

Lily was startled. “Boss’s husband?”

Justin: “???”

Lily coughed and corrected him. “No, it’s Mr. Hunt. It’s so late, why are you calling?”

Justin raised his eyebrows.

Boss’s husband? Was this his nickname now?

It actually made him a little happy.

Joy flashed across his deep eyes. He felt that Nora’s assistant was very perceptive. He said slowly, “Nora asked you to produce a DNA report two days ago. What was the result?”

Lily subconsciously said, “I’ll only report to Boss.”

Justin: “?”

Just as he frowned, he heard Lily’s tone change. “But your identity is special, so I can tell you. I’ll only tell you~”

Justin smiled. “… Go ahead.”

“The DNA results show that the two test subjects are confirmed to be mother and daughter.”

Justin raised his eyebrows.

He didn’t expect Nora to be right.

He lowered his eyes and said slowly, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, Mr. Hunt. Just let me know if you need anything.”

After hanging up, Justin thought for a moment and called Sean again. “Five years ago, how was the investigation going on overseas?”

Back then, Nora had investigated her DNA and when he found out about her suspicions, he had said that he could help her investigate Hillary from five years ago.