Chapter 426: A Family of Three!

Justin had said that he had important information to tell Joel and Tanya.

Furthermore, the moment he entered, he pointed out that Tanya had been hiding something from Joel. Then, was that important matter the whereabouts of their child?!

Joel suddenly understood.

Justin sat by the side and watched the two of them confess to each other.

He did not know what had happened. He could only resolve the misunderstanding between Tanya and Joel before speaking the truth.

Seeing that the two of them were almost done talking and that Tanya was crying so badly, Justin touched his nose and hurriedly said, “Don’t be in a hurry to cry… I have good news here.”

If Nora woke up and found out that he had made her best friend cry for so long, she would definitely beat him up.

Tanya and Joel were still in a sad state. They opened their eyes and looked at him in confusion.

Justin coughed. “It was Nora who felt that something was wrong. She secretly took Tanya’s DNA samples to compare with Mia’s DNA…”

Joel and Tanya widened their eyes.

At this moment, Joel finally understood Justin’s meaning!

Tanya was also surprised and anxious. Why was Nora comparing her and Mia’s DNA?!

As she was thinking about this, she heard Justin continue, “You two are mother and daughter.”

1

“…”

Tanya’s mind exploded.

She looked at Justin in disbelief and felt that she recognized every word he said, but when she put them together, why could she suddenly not understand?

Wasn’t Mia Hillary’s daughter?

How could she be her daughter?

While she was in a daze, Joel narrowed his eyes and said sternly, “No wonder Hillary didn’t appear when she was pregnant back then. In the end, she suddenly appeared in front of me with a child.”

He looked at Tanya and said, “That night, I was the one who had drunk too much and was schemed against! In the hotel, she insisted that I had sex with her… In my head, the person that night was actually you… But when I woke up, Hillary was by my side instead.”

Before he could finish, Tanya suddenly reacted. “Are you talking about October 25, six years ago?”

Joel was stunned and nodded. “Yes.”

Tanya bit her lip. “That night, it was me…”

Joel was surprised.

Tanya’s expression was a little unnatural when she mentioned that night. “Later on, when you were still asleep in the morning, my mother sent me a message asking me to come home. She said she had something to tell me, so I went back…”

When she returned home, she realized that it was a foreign acceptance letter.

Immediately after, she had taken out a photo of Tanya and Joel sleeping together and handed it to her. She had told her, “I told you long ago that your identity is not suitable for you to be with Mr. Smith! Only the eldest daughter of the Joneses has the right to become Mrs. Smith! Mr. Smith is just playing with you! Since you’re my daughter, I’ll remind you not to be treated as a plaything!”

1

At that time, she was stunned when she saw the photo. She called Joel, but she did not expect that Hillary would pick up his phone. “What are you doing? He’s still sleeping.”