Chapter 534 Trying To Take Advantage of The Smiths? Are You Worthy?

Lily’s car couldn’t enter because the gates were completely blocked. She could only park the car at the roadside. With the DNA test report in hand, she walked around the crowd and strode towards Nora.

Nora was still standing at the side and watching. After receiving Lily’s report, the corners of her lips curled upward slightly-it was just as she had expected!

However, she didn’t immediately step forward to say anything. Instead, she continued to observe the situation with a look in her eyes that seemed as though she had the whole situation under control.

Lily whispered, “Anti, can I finally…”

She stretched out two fingers, made a gesture as if a little figure was walking, and asked happily, “… go to bed now?” “… Go ahead,” replied Nora.

“Whew!”

Lily breathed a sigh of relief and took two steps toward the porch. But she had only taken two steps when her phone rang. No one knew what the person on the other side said, but Lily’s expression suddenly changed. She messed up her hair irritably and shouted angrily, “Shit!”

Then, she turned and complained to Nora with her cell phone in hand. “Quentin simply refuses to relieve himself without me. I ultimately am not fated to have any rest.”

Nora: “?”

She asked hesitantly, “Didn’t you hire several caregivers for him?”

When Lily heard this, she became even angrier. Lily, who had initially teased Quentin and infuriated him every day in the hospital, looked utterly helpless in this instant. She said, “In the beginning, I wanted to tease him, so I helped him with it every time. He was shy at first, but he eventually got used to it. When I got someone else to do it, he kept complaining that he can’t do it with anyone else now, so he keeps holding it in!”

Nora: “…”

Lily glanced at her. “Can I hook Quentin up to a urinary catheter and drainage bag?”

Nora glanced at her and quietly replied, “No.”

Quentin had very strong self-esteem. If they hooked him up to a drainage bag, it would probably scar him mentally. He was someone who liked to show off and bask in the limelight. Nora really didn’t want to make him feel like he was handicapped.

Lily was also just joking. Different patients must be treated differently. Besides, Quentin was really very handsome and she liked his looks very much, so she would just let it be.

She shrugged. Then, she squeezed her way out of the crowd that she had only just squeezed past to come in, and drove off.

As Nora looked at her from the back, she couldn’t help but touch her nose. Should she give Lily another pay raise? Look at how tired she was making the child.

While she was talking to Lily, she didn’t forget about Tanya, of course.

After Lily left, she looked at Jill again.

There was a ring of people around Jill. All of them were married ladies who had come to give Tanya wedding gifts. Some of them were afraid of getting involved and didn’t want to offend Tanya, but most of them were mothers who didn’t agree with Tanya’s behavior. They came forward to comfort Jill.

“Alright, alright. No matter what, it’s all over. The murderer has also been thrown into jail, so no one will harass you anymore. As for your children, Tanya is your only daughter now. Since you’ve already brought her up, it’s not like you can really become enemies with her, right?”

“Exactly. Mrs. Smith is not an unreasonable person, either. You have a daughter yourself too, so you should also be able to understand your mother’s pain…”