Chapter 453 Back Then?

When Karl Moore was making Tanya’s DNA, he had gotten someone to get Hillary’s DNA from prison as well.

Hillary was not his daughter.

That was for sure.

However, there was something wrong with Tanya and Hillary’s birth dates. One of the two children had to be someone else’s. Otherwise, this did not make sense!

After all, it was impossible for Jill to have Tanya while pregnant with Hillary!

However, when Karl Moore said this, everyone shook their heads. “That’s impossible.”

Jill treated Hillary so well and Tanya so badly. As soon as this thought crossed her mind, Nora suddenly looked at Karl Moore. “Are you sure the one who gave birth to your child back then was Jill?”

Karl Moore was speechless.

He was stunned and continued to scratch his head. “It’s her. Although we haven’t seen each other for more than twenty years, I can’t possibly mistake her for someone else! Her looks are right there! And her name is also the same. I can’t possibly sleep with someone and not know who she is! Besides, we were dating seriously back then.”

“That’s strange.” Nora raised her almond-shaped eyes and looked at Karl Moore with a faint smile.

Karl Moore frowned. “Speaking of which… this isn’t the strangest thing. Did you guys know? After she told me that Hillary was my daughter, she even gave me an accurate date of birth. I got someone to investigate and saw the birth records in the clinic. However, that child was not Tanya. It was indeed Hillary because the child had a mole on her ear. Furthermore, I later checked the information on Hillary’s identity card and realized that the date of birth was actually fake. In other words, Hillary’s identity card is eight months younger!”

Everyone was stunned. “April 25th?”

“Yes, that’s right.”

Karl Moore frowned. “Tanya is my daughter. She can only be born in April or May. Hillary was also born in April of that year. It can’t be that Jill gave birth to twins where one is mine, and the other isn’t, right? Is that possible?”

Nora looked at him in a speechless manner. “Logically speaking, there is a chance. It’s just that it’s a very rare occurrence. For example, if she had two eggs that month and slept with…”

She did not finish her sentence.

Karl Moore understood and instantly flushed in anger. “In other words, even if I hadn’t left back then, she had still betrayed me?” Two children born at the same time could only mean she got pregnant at the same time!

Jill had slept with him for less than two days, and she was already with that Jones guy?

This was simply a great humiliation!

The others around him were speechless.

Nora suddenly pitied this person who had been cheated on.

However… the probability of getting pregnant with two men’s children at once was very low. Would it really happen to Jill?

The Joneses.

Jill returned home in low spirits.

Mr. Jones was sitting on the sofa watching television. When he saw her appearance, he sneered. “You’re being rebuffed, right? I told you not to go… Karl Moore already knows the truth. Why are you running over?”

Jill glared at him. “Who asked you to be useless! You can’t even save your own daughter! If it weren’t for our daughter, I wouldn’t have lied to him!”