Chapter 550 - Johnson Gets Slapped In The Face!

In the hospital.

Johnson woke up in a daze. The dizzy man held his head and sat up. Right away, someone rushed up to him and held him up. He asked, “Captain Johnson, how are you feeling?”

Johnson frowned. “I’m fine. What happened to

me?”

“You suddenly had a heart attack. Fortunately, you were saved in time.”

As he listened to his subordinate’s report, Johnson suddenly felt rather flustered. He knew how dangerous acute myocardial infarctions were. That must have been some sheer dumb luck for him to be saved.

A doctor in a white lab coat came in at this time. At the sight of the doctor, Johnson immediately held his hand and said, “Thank you so much for saving my life, Doctor! You are really my savior!”

An awkward look immediately came over the doctor’s face. He said, “Don’t say that, Captain Johnson. I…”

Before he could finish, Johnson spoke again. “Just tell me if you need any help in the future! If it’s within my means, I will definitely get it done!”

As soon as he said that, a cool and clear voice traveled over. “Do you keep your word, Captain Johnson?”

Surprised, Johnson turned his head and looked over, only to see a woman walking in. Her long straight hair cascaded loosely behind her and she dragged her feet as she walked, as though she was too lazy to even lift them up properly. Although her almond-shaped eyes looked docile, they looked at him sharply and indifferently as though he was no more than a life-form in her eyes. Johnson’s expression immediately darkened. “Why are you here?”

The moment he said that, Nora looked at him with a half-amused look.

Next to him, Morris said, “Captain Johnson, Ms. Smith was the one who saved you. If it weren’t for her, I’m afraid it would have been very difficult for you to get past it this time!”

Johnson: “!!”

Never would he have thought that he would be slapped in the face so quickly. For a while, he was stunned.

It was instead everyone else who gathered around Nora and said, “Thank you so much, Nora! To think you put aside all the past grievances and rushed over… Don’t worry, we will definitely deal with the traffic violations that you were slapped with for running the red

lights!”

Nora nodded.

After receiving the call, she had sped all the way over. On the way there, she ran so many red lights that even the traffic police were hot on her heels. However, she didn’t have the time to stop and explain, so she had straight-up led the traffic police into the hospital.

Morris was the one who had handled all the subsequent negotiations and other matters after that.

She was indifferent and distant, so the rest didn’t know what to say. They could only keep repeating the same thing: “Thank you for what you’ve done!”

Nora waved and said, “I am a doctor, this is what I do.”

After saying that, she checked the numbers on the monitor and said, “Captain Johnson is out of danger now, so I will take my leave.”

After Nora left the ward, everyone gathered in front of Johnson.

All of them spoke up for Nora. “Captain Johnson, Dr. Smith is really professional. Someone like her is really suitable to be a forensic expert in the department! Why don’t we ask her to come back to the team?”