Chapter 450 Tanya Is My Daughter!!

An influential figure?

Tanya looked at Karl. She had never been afraid of influential people. After all, Karl was only one thing to her at the moment-a father who had tried to help someone else to take her child from her. When Sue saw that she wasn’t saying anything, she went on. “You’d best not do anything stupid. I’ll tell you this, Joel is willing to stand up for you today because he’s still in love with you now. Once he gets bored of you, he can easily push you out and make you suffer! You know what I mean, right?”

Tanya lowered her gaze and replied frostily, “Yeah.”

Then, she walked around Sue, stood right next to Joel, and looked at Karl. She said very coldly, “I have nothing to say to you.”

Anger filled inside her the moment she thought of how Karl had forced them to go to court with Hillary.

Her words and behavior shocked Sue! She and Samuel looked at each other and hastily took a step forward. Sue grabbed Tanya and chastised her. “Child, watch the way you speak!”

Samuel looked at Karl and explained, “Don’t take this the wrong way, Mr. Moore. She is from a small family, so she doesn’t know how to speak properly. Rest assured that her attitude is not representative of the Smiths’. After all, she is not Joel’s wife yet!” He then looked at Tanya and reprimanded her loudly. “What kind of attitude do you think you’re taking towards Mr. Moore?! Hurry up and apologize!”

Joel’s eyes turned cold. However, when he saw that Karl’s expression had darkened, he thought for a while and decided not to say anything.

Tanya would be living with the Smiths in the future. If Karl unleashed his wrath, perhaps he would be able to intimidate those two old fogeys and stop them from creating so much trouble in the future!

His silence made Samuel think that he had given him his tacit approval. Thus, his voice became even louder as he reprimanded Tanya. “I’m talking to you! Why aren’t you listening? Hurry up and apologize!”

Tanya lowered her head and sneered, “He doesn’t deserve my apology.” Her words horrified Samuel even further. He looked back up-sure enough, Karl was already pulling a long face. He immediately misunderstood and hastily scolded Tanya angrily again. “What’s the matter with you? If you don’t apologize, then you can forget about ever marrying into the Smiths!” Then, he turned to Karl. “Mr. Moore, please don’t be mistaken…”

Next to him, Sue also said, “Mr. Moore, don’t be angry. Insensible, awkward, foul-mouthed, and short-sighted; she has always been like this since she was a child! It’s all because she’s a stray child without a father to bring her up. That’s why she has no family upbringing whatsoever!”

As soon as she said that, she heard a click. The next moment, an icy-cold object was pointed right at her head.

Sue was stunned. She slowly turned her head to see a pitch-black hole aimed at her head. When she realized what it was, Sue’s legs went limp and she almost fell straight onto the floor!

She was so terrified that she was shaking all over. She pointed to Tanya and said, “Mr. Moore, you… you are pointing that at the wrong person. Tanya is over there…”

Karl’s gaze, however, was fixed right on her.

She had the guts to mock his daughter when he was standing right in front of her. He then thought of all the things that his men had found out about Tanya while they were on their way here… His daughter had suffered so much all these years!

Just the mere thought of it made his heart ache terribly!!

He asked coldly, “Did you just say that she doesn’t have a father?”