6 ~ Wesley

I step through the doors of my apartment to find Ethan, Zeke and Rex all waiting in the living room.

"You didn't come home last night. Or call a code red. So what happened?"

Heading to my room I start to strip out of last nights clothes. "I met this amazing girl. But she wouldn't let me have sex with her so we just ate dinner and made out. Best night of my life."

"And you didn't fuck her?" Ethan asks incredulously.

I chuckle. But decide to change the subject. "She told me about a discount," I glare at Zeke who's been standing by the door. "A 75% discount."

Ethan's eyes widen as he turns to Zeke. In response all Zeke does is shrug. "I was trying it out."

"And look where that got me. A bunch of psychos. I've had more code reds in the past three months than I've had in all my years of working."

"I'll take the discount off. But look on the bright side you may have never met the girl."

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, because now that girl is embedded in my mind and I fear I won't be able to get her out. She's definitely a new fantasy.

"Screw you." I go to my bathroom and strip the rest of my clothes. "You guys can leave. Thanks for watching Rex."

They yell goodbye and I'm left to my thoughts. Thoughts of soft honey thighs wrapped around my neck as I lick the sweet nectar from in between them or just feel her small fingers run through my hair as I rest my head on her chest.

When I close my eyes all I can think about is the shower I had with her this morning. I wanted to do nothing more than slip into her and screw her against the glass until we both came. Her soft breasts that were hard to resist, a bare pussy just begging to be touched and curves that I would marry.

She was innocent in a way I couldn't explain. And the conversation we shared was the best I've ever had with a woman. She was cute and curious. Every time she traced my tattoos my skin tingled underneath her touch. When she kissed me something tugged at my heart and having her in my arms was oddly satisfying.

I want her more than anything. But I doubt I'll ever see her again.