25 ~ Eliana

The following day I slip on cotton shorts with an oversized shirt and pull my hair in a messy bun then head out. When I get to work I find Wesley taking to Jackson and another worker about last night's game. I obviously didn't watch it.

"Eliana!" Wesley calls out gesturing for me to come over.

With false reluctance I drag over to Wesley, greeting the guys he's talking to. Immediately he smiles down at me and places a kiss to my nose. "How was your alone day? Did you masturbate in your alone time?" He whispers the last part lowly in my ear so the guys don't hear.

"I'm going to go find my boyfriend," I grunt before saying goodbye to the guys and heading to the back.

Walking into the back, I find Jenna and Jacob talking. Immediately I greet my friend and boyfriend, who greet me back with smiles. They ask me what I did over the weekend and I tell them that I cleaned. Uneventful. Jenna worked out with a friend and Jacob just relaxed at home.

As I put my things into my locker I remember to ask Jacob about tonight. "Baby do you think you can make it to Emma's bridal shower tonight? Nothing big."

He wraps his arms around my waist and places a quick kiss to my lips. "I'm sorry, I have to help Paul move in."

"It's okay," I sigh. I did tell him at the last minute.

Today we are all going to gather at Emma and Jerry's house. It's really just going to be the girls and their husbands...and me. Emma didn't want relatives there because she wanted to have just an intimate moment with us. I understand, sometimes her family can get rowdy.

After Jacob promises to make it up to me we change the subject and talk a little more before finally getting to work. Throughout the day I give the tours, do the shows, and take care of the animals. I can't help but miss Cupid as I go over to the dolphin area and don't see him. But now he's swimming with his family and that thought makes me happy.

We're almost to the end of the day and close to closing when Jenna approaches me. She leans against the table and glances at a shirtless Wesley who has just climbed out of the pool. He's a major distraction. His well defined abs covered in tattoos tempt every lusty fiber in my being. I want to trace my tongue over—.

"Do you think Wesley would say yes if I asked him out?" She asks openly staring at him.

I don't know, but I tell her to go for it. Maybe if he's with Jenna he'll get off my back. But do I really want that?

I watch from my spot as she approaches Wes currently drying off. "Hey Wesley, what are you doing tonight?"

"I don't know. Probably just chill with my dog."

Flirtatiously Jenna twirls her hair and sways back and forth. "You have a dog? That's so cool."

"Yeah he's pretty cool." The coolest.

"What's your dogs name?"

Rex. "Rex."

"Well if you're not doing anything maybe we can go grab dinner?" Jenna steps closer to Wesley and my stomach begins to feel weird. I blame it on the lunch I ate.

"Sorry, I'm not really looking for a relationship right now."

Then why do you continuously chase me? I was really, really hoping it wasn't only so he could into my pants. Please just be saying this stuff as a way to let Jenna down easily.

"We can just go as friends and if you want to throw in benefits at the end of the night that's fine. A man of your stature..." She drags her eyes across his body lingering on a certain lower area. "You must be good in bed."