22 ~ Eliana

Halloween has passed and everyday of the week Jacob wouldn't stay off my back. Especially when Wesley was around. Luckily enough most of the week was spent planning for the gala. It's not as fancy as the famous ones with the rich people. This is a formal held within the aquarium open to the community and investors to spread awareness of why we need funding to help our oceans and why it's important to protect them. We hired a deep cleaning company which we usually do at least once a month. A few decorators donated their time to help and we got one of my favorite restaurants to cater the event.

Then we confirmed all the attendances for the event. Wesley even got a lot of his friends to donate.

Now that the week has passed it's the night of the gala which means I have to get ready for this evening. My friends couldn't come but they donated money which was still enough for me.

Trisha is ovulating which means it is very pertinent to have as much intercourse with her husband as possible. Emma has wedding planning and Layla is in Nevada visiting her husband's family. So I'm going alone.

"Eliana get your ass out here!" Well, maybe not alone.

Fixing the brick red dress Wesley got for me a while ago, I pick up my heels and purse and walk into the living room. The second I got home for work, I took a shower then got started on my hair. It's nothing special, just straight.

"Can you help me put on my heels?" I sigh as I walk to the kitchen and pour myself some water. It's so hot.

"Come over here." He pats his lap. I hate when he does that.

Grunting I make my way over to Wesley and toss him my shoes. "I'm not a dog."

He chuckles and pulls me into his lap. "Did I say you were?"

He smirks then adjusts me on his thigh and pulls my feet over the other. As he puts on my strapped heels I brush through my hair one last time. "Should I pull some of it back? Half up, half down?"

All he does is kiss my shoulder and help me to my feet before standing up himself. "I prefer the curls, but you look hot as fuck. I'm not just saying that because I want to get inside your panties."

"Good to know." Idiot. I make sure I have all my stuff then head for the door where Wesley stands waiting.

This morning he asked me if Jacob was coming to pick me up. I didn't think anything of it when I told him no and informed him that I would be driving there myself. At 6 he showed up at my door dressed in a suit similar to the one he had on when we first met.

Then he told me to hurry up and get dressed or he would come into my room and help me. Even though a part of me was curious about what that meant, I could not afford to do that. Instead I quickly got dressed and now here we are walking out the door with Wesley following behind me.

The second I'm in the car Wesley leans over the console and places a kiss to my bare shoulder. "Are you going to be on your best behavior?"

I cup his cheek and run my thumb over his bottom lip. "I'm the one that's supposed to be saying that to you."

He laughs and turns back to the wheel then pulls off. During the duration of the ride I take random pictures of Wesley as he drives, focused on the ride. He's so handsome is impossible not to. The way the setting sun makes his skin glow is beautiful. He calls me weird.

The second we arrive to the aquarium and Wesley parks I climb out and pull him along so I can find Eleanor and make sure everything is okay.

"Go help your father," I tell Wesley shoving him in the direction where his father sets up the stage.