47 ~ Wesley

New year, new me. Fuck that. It's a new year, same me, with a woman who's finally mine.

Turning to her, I watch her for minutes as she sleeps against my chest, naked and bare so ready to receive my cock. Just the thought makes my already hard dick twitch with need. And I want her awake to see what she's done to me.

Gently I pull her off of me, laying her onto her back next to me. A soft whine leaves her lips and I smile at how clingy she is even in her sleep. But I'll make up for the loss of contact. For a moment I just pull back the sheets and take in all her naked glory. Then I move in front of her gripping her legs and spreading her thighs to reveal her already dripping and glistening. What the hell is she dreaming about?

My cock twitches again ready to be inside her but it's not time yet. All we are doing right now is waking her up with an appetizer before the first course.

She moans when I drag my fingers through her moisture and up to her clit. Her legs spread wider for me and her hand moves up to her chest palming her breast as her head lays turned against the pillow. So beautiful. And she's mine. Can you believe it? I still can't.

Smiling with a pure happiness I place tiny kisses to her stomach. I really want to put a baby in her. Right now. But now isn't the time. Now I please her with my fingers and maybe my tongue.

Taking my time, I trace my fingers back over her lower lips before slipping a finger in. She clenches around me and pushes into my touch as her fingers continue to play with her breast. I really want to see her so I push to my knees and hover over her, my finger still deep with in her, brushing against her walls. She's beautiful sleeping. But I want her awake.

"Sweetness, open your eyes," I whisper against her cheek.

Her eyes flutter open, brown iris's locking with my blues. Another moan greets my ears, as she grips the back of my neck and pulls me into a kiss. I love mornings with her. Especially when they start with her pussy on my fingers and her lips against mine. There's nothing better than pleasuring the woman you love.

I add another finger, thrusting harder until she's quivering and shaking underneath me with her first orgasm of the day.

"Wes!" She moans my name and squeezes the back of my neck as I pull everything from her until she sinks back into the sheets with a soft sigh.

"Good morning," I whisper sucking my fingers into my mouth as I hop off the bed.

She hums and climbs out of bed as well walking to the bathroom and closing the door behind her. I open it and lean against the doorframe as she relieves herself. All she does is roll her eyes practically used to it at this point. Good.

"So I thought maybe today we swipe that card. I want you in that sexy lingerie you gave me for Christmas, I'll lay it out on the bed. Shower, pamper yourself, whatever. I'll make breakfast because today you are all mine. Okay?"

She nods so I close the door to give her, her peace.

While Eliana gets ready I make us a hearty breakfast of bacon, ham, eggs, potatoes, pancakes, fruit, followed by orange juice, coffee and syrup when all the food is set out in the living room on a blanket on the floor I call for Eliana.

"One second, almost done."

That second passes followed by a few more before the door opens to reveal the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Her curly hair frames her face. She knows how much I love her curls. The deep blue lace against her golden honey skin has every fiber of my body exited for what's to come. Then she bites her lips and I know I will have a very hard time today. But I need the foreplay to make her needy and that will make her first time even better.

"Come here Sweetness!" I call out, holding my hand out for her.

With an adorable coyness, she walks over to me and sits her cute ass down next to me on the blanket I've laid out. Then she smiles at me and pulls me into a sweet kiss before whispering my official favorite words. "I love you."

She must be trying to get a baby put into her right now. But I can wait a few hours. I can.

"I love you too. Now let's eat and get your energy up because you're going to need it."

This time she listens letting me eat with her and occasionally feed her until the food is gone and she's leaning back in my arms completely full. Now we have fun.

I could've laid out rose petals and lit candles but I decided I had no idea where to get rose petals from and I also did not want to burn down the apartment the first time we have sex. Unless it's from our own heat induced friction which I doubt is possible.

"Go to the bedroom, I'll be right there."

She nods and stands up, glancing at me nervously and expectantly before walking into the room. I quickly rinse the dishes and shove them into the dishwasher before straightening my shirt and heading for the bathroom.

I don't know why I straightened my shirt. Maybe I'm nervous too. I know I'm nervous. I've never had sex with a virgin. I've never loved anyone. I don't want to hurt her on her first time. We both want this though and I love her so much that I want to give her everything I can offer. But when I step into the bedroom and find her shaking I freeze.

"Sweetness, what's wrong?"

She locks eyes with me and I can see the fear in her soft hazels. "What if this is wrong? What if I'm not good enough at the sex thing? What if I'm not good enough for you? I'm a bad person Wes I cheated—"

I walk up behind where she's now standing, freaking out with her back to me. When I touch her, the words on her lips die out. With my hands on her shoulders, I finger her bra straps then gently slide them over her shoulders before unsnapping it.

"Shut up, Eliana."