43 ~ Eliana

Asshole. Handsome stupid asshole.

I didn't walk, instead we ran because I needed to release some stress. I gave him the card and I'm surprised he didn't swipe it right then. I saw that flash in his eyes when he saw it and it got me real hot and bothered. But I offer myself to him legs wide open (literally) and he doesn't take it. I even offered to give him a show.

It's ridiculous, I'm getting mad because he wouldn't touch me sexually when I used to freak out if he did. I'm just so horny!!

Pushing it the last mile home, I run with Rex leading the way. Eventually we make it back to the apartment, sweat dripping down my forehead and back. Rex breaths a little heavy but other than that he barely looks tired. Instead of the elevator we take the stairs. 17 flights but we make it and my legs feel like jelly. I really need a shower.

Opening the door to the apartment, I unhook Rex and let him get water. I barely get my stuff set down before Wes pins me against the door and slips his hand into my shorts.

"Wes, I'm not in the mood anymore." I growl, shoving at his chest.

He shakes his head and kisses my sweaty neck as his fingers tease my opening. A moan leaves my mouth. Ok maybe I am in the mood. "I'm sorry for being an ass on Christmas." He whispers in my ear, his fingers pushing into me curling against my walls.

"I'm sorry too," I whisper pushing into his hand. "I'm sexually frustrated and horny."

His palm rubs against my sensitive nub as his fingers move within me. "I want to make love to you so bad, believe that. But I can't right now. But tomorrow you are all mine."

I moan and nod bringing my hand up to his neck and pull him into a kiss. I feel like a bitch for getting mad at him. But I can't focus on that too much right now. I'm right on the edge just a little more. He bites my bottom lip and my eyes roll back as my pent up pleasure finally breaks and my orgasm shakes through my whole body with Wesley prolonging it and taking everything from me until my legs give out and I'm forced to either slide to the floor or use his body for support. I do the latter.

"Mmmm. Ready for omelets?"

I can't help but laugh. "Yes I'm ready for omelets."

He nods and pulls back, pointing to the table before walking into the kitchen to get the food. Kicking off my shoes I walk into the kitchen to wash my hands before sitting at the table where Wes brings the food and orange juice over. Oddly neither one of us say a thing. We just stare, a silent conversation that says 'I am really trying not to fuck you into the new year'. So we don't say anything. Sitting in a sexually tense silence until we are both done eating. For the first time in a while we decide to take separate showers. He still helps me take care of my tattoos though.

Once we are all washed up and dressed we take the presents for his family and head out the door with Rex. Durning the car ride, Wes and I sing to the Christmas songs on the radio with Rex randomly barking so he can be included.

When we arrive to his parents house Wesley's nephew comes rushing out to greet him. He's cute. I watch Wesley pick him up into his arms as I let Rex out of the car. He rushes towards Wesley and Wyatt leaving me to get the gifts out of the car. They play around for a minute before Wes tells Wyatt that he should help me with the presents. He really should I can not carry this espresso machine.

With an adorable smile on his face Wesley places a kiss to my neck and picks up the other gifts as I tug the trunk closed. I barely get a step towards the door when I feel a smack to my ass. When I glance back to Wesley he pretends to look somewhere else as he whistles into the air. What is wrong with him?