35 ~ Eliana

"Good morning, Sweetness."

I look up with absolute horror. "Wes?"

"Yes?"

"I am using the bathroom!" I yell.

His brows furrow in confusion. "Ok?"

I watch my boyfriend strip off his clothes and pick up his toothbrush from the sink. "Wes, get out!"

"I need to brush my teeth and shower." He looks at me as if I'm the crazy one. He's the one who's walked in here while I'm trying to handle my business. Is this what it's going to be like being with him? "Sweetness, you're the rest of my life. We might as well get comfortable together. I've seen you naked, you've thrown up and been hungover, we've made it through your period and many more to come. I don't care about you taking a little morning shit. Everybody poops." He whispers the last sentence as he cups my cheek and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"I need to take a shower too, Wes, and I was here first. So you have to wait your turn."

With a stupid grin on his face, Wes tilts my head up and places a gentle kiss to my face, whispering against my lips, "Take one with me."

Well I can't say no to that offer.

After cleaning up and washing my hands, I open the glass door and step in where Wesley stands. The warm water drips through his hair forcing it to curl up again and washing out the many products he put in it for yesterday's wedding. I prefer it curly and messy. But that's just my preference.

He takes my hand and pulls me into an embrace, holding my head against his chest as the water falls on us. I close my eyes and revel in the intimate moment. When he tilts my head up and places a kiss to my lips I feel the love emanating off of him. Then his hand slips between us and drags down my frontside in between my thighs.

My pulse skyrockets when his fingers come in contact with my clit. I'm tempted to pull away, but I don't knowing that I can't keep running out of fear. And because I want to feel that sensation again. So I let Wesley's fingers caress me as I look into his warm pools of blue for some type of stability.

I believe I'm rewarded for not pulling back when his fingers slip into me. My eyes roll back and my knees threaten to go weak. I'm under the impression that this is as far we will go until Wesley starts a slow trail of kisses down my neck until he is on his knees in front of me. He looks up at me and I look down at him, my heart pounding out of my chest. Then his tongue comes out, slipping between my thighs and licking my sensitive nub.

Shuddering I reach for the wall handle to brace myself as Wesley lifts my thigh over his shoulder and continues his sensual, erotic actions until my body tightens and a body shaking pleasure rips through me. I can feel myself dripping onto him and I feel the need to apologize. That is until he smiles against me and continues to lick up every part of my slickness.

"We have to clean up and get to work," Wesley sighs, standing to his feet and revealing his very large hard on.

I reach for it only to be shoved back against the wall, pinned by my shoulders. "Don't start something you won't finish."

With an overwhelming sense of boldness, I reach my hand out and wrap my fingers around his erection. His eyes become hooded as he looks down at me. I don't stop as I trace my thumb over the tip where a white bead of precum leaks out. Then I slowly begin to move my hand up and down his length listening to the low moans and groans that leave his lips.

"Tighten your grip," he instructs.

I do what he says loving the sight of his eyes rolling back. I'm giving him pleasure and I want to do it some more.