49 ~ Wesley

Picking up my phone I check the time surprised when it reads 5:32. I feel like I could go for another 7 hours. Eliana looks completely spent and drained. Holding her in my arms, I drag my fingers over her hips as her head rests against my chest and she languidly circles my nipple.

"How do you feel?"

"Thoroughly pleased, thank you."

Thank you? I find it cute that she's thanking me for taking her virginity. I should be thanking her. Not only for the amazing sex but for loving me the way she does. And right now I want to love her back some more.

She groans when I bring her thigh higher up on my waist then turn into her so I can position myself at her entrance.

"Wes," she moans when I barely slide in an inch. She's limp in my arms but her pussy clenches around me and pulls me in. "Rex is probably feeling neglected."

"I filled up his bowls in between breaks," I whisper against her hair pushing deeper into her until I'm as far as I can go.

She moans and whimpers, responding to my every thrust until she comes twice and I've finished inside her for the millionth time today. "No more, Wes."

I've never seen anything more beautiful then a sweaty, fucked Eliana with my dick inside her. She's like a drug and I'm forever hard when she's near. When she looks at me my brain stalls. That look is dangerous for me because I can already feel my dick rising again inside of her. Doesn't she think that I'm tired too?

"Baby no more," she pouts.

I nod. "No more for now."

Pulling back I head to the bathroom to get a wet cloth and clean her up. When I come back into the room and spread her legs my dick twitches at the sight of my cum spilling out of her. But not right now. Very gently, I clean her up then clean myself before disposing of the cloth and climbing over her.

She smiles up at me and I can't help but smile back. "Do you think my sperm made it to one of your eggs?"

All she does is roll her eyes and pull me closer. "You're so weird?"

I shrug in her arms and kiss her neck before whispering in her ear, "With the amount of times I came, I would be surprised if one didn't. I'm ready to be the father to your kids."

"We aren't even married," she mumbles against my lips.

I still haven't done that? Maybe I should. What better way to end our first night together with me proposing to my girl. I kiss her one last time before hopping out of bed and heading into the closet. I open my safe and pull out the little black box then walk back into the bedroom where Eliana watches me. Then I climb into bed and pull her into my lap.

"I've wanted to do this for a while. I've had the thing since the first week I came back to work at the aquarium. Call me crazy but I think I fell in love with you the minute we met."

"You're crazy! Stop right now, Wes! I'm not marrying you." My heart breaks in my chest. She said no to my proposal. Slowly I close the box in my hand and set it aside. "Baby, I want to marry you, but you can't ask me right after sex and not right now. It's only been a few months. There's no need to rush. Let's take our time. Plus I don't want you to ask me right after the possibility of me getting pregnant."

My body relaxes. It's not a no, but it's also not a yes. "So when should I ask again?"

She laughs and rests her head on my chest, closing her eyes and relaxing into my arms. "Give me time. I love you, you love me—"

"We're a happy family?" I finish poking her stomach.
She laughs and cups the side of my neck, placing a gentle kiss to my lips. "Let's take our time. If I do end up being pregnant we will go from there."

I guess I understand why she wants to wait. Or at least I'll try to. It takes time to get over insecurities and I'm going to assure her everyday until she knows how much I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. Baby or no baby, she's my love. And my life. I'm not letting her go.

Well I wasn't going to but her phone went off and she climbed out of my arms before I could hold her tighter. I watch from the bed as she picks up her phone and places it on speaker before looking at herself in the mirror. Gorgeous if you ask me.

She laughs at something her friends say, but I'm too entrapped in the curves of her body and I can't stop thinking about how sexy she would look with a bump on her stomach. Fuck. I want her back in my arms.

"Sweetness! Come here, please."

She turns back to me an incredulous look on her face as if I'm the ridiculous one. I'm not the one that left the bed.

"Wes I just left the bed."

I pout like I'm whipped. I am. "I want you back in my arms."

Biting her lip, she picks up her phone and walks back over to me, climbing into my lap and cuddling close. Instantly I wrap my arms around her and attack her neck with more kisses, loving her cute laugh. I wonder if our kid would have her laugh.

"I love you!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

She just smiles while her friends laugh through the speaker. They continue to talk and I presses kisses along the tattoo on Eliana's spine until I fall asleep against her shoulder and into a dream of a pregnant wife.

I love this woman so much.