17 ~ Wesley

"Good morning, Handsome," that soft melodic voice whispers in my ear that can only belong to one person.

Wrapping my arm around Eliana's waist I pull her over me. She smiles down at me and my stomach tightens.

I send a sharp slap to her ass. "Hi, gorgeous. What are we going to do today?"

She moans and strips her shirt to reveal a perfect set of breast that I will never get tired of. "How about we have sex?"

Flipping her over I position myself in between her legs. I can get on board with that. Leaning down I place a kiss to her neck then kiss a trail down to her breasts. She pushes her hips up causing a groan to leave my lips as she brushes against my erection.

"I've missed you," she sighs dragging her hands over my chest spending extra time on my nipples, running circles around them.

Those words are my favorite. She's missed me and I've missed her as well.

"I lov—"

I'm awoken from my delightful dream by Grover Washington Jr and Bill Withers singing 'Just the Two of Us'.

Groaning I sit up and pick up my phone, not missing the hard on present through my sheets.

"What, Ethan?"

"So everyone knows that you came back looking for a client but me. Are you back in the game?"

This idiot called at 7 in the morning to reprimand me for not telling him I went looking for a client. It's not like I even fucked the woman and when I told him he went off. Apparently I'm an idiot for not getting an easy piece of ass. But I only want one piece of ass along with the woman attached to it.

After listening to him talk about nothing, I hang up and head to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready. An hour later I'm walking through the doors of the locker room in the aquarium to find a very sad Eliana sitting on the bench by her locker, with Jacob by her side.

My heart breaks as tears leave her hazel eyes, but I can't do anything about it. Going to my locker I strip off my jacket and shove it into my locker before leaving the locker room to go anywhere but there. Then I run into my father.

"Hey Wes, I'll need you to get here early Wednesday. I want to send Cupid out before the aquarium opens. Tomorrow we are doing his going away show."

I nod. I believe I now know the reason for Eliana's tears. The realization that Cupid will be leaving has finally hit her. I'm about to go back to her when I see Jacob walk out of the locker room but in seconds she walks out and brushes past me.

Half of the day has gone by and I haven't been able to get Eliana's attention. Every time I approach her she bypasses me but not now. I find her at Cupid's tank tossing in the last fish for him.

"Sweetness?"

"I'm busy Wes."

Before she can walk around me, I wrap my arms around her and pull her into a hug. She resists at first then breaks down in tears, wrapping her arms tightly around me.

"What's wrong?" I already know the answer but I want her to tell me.

She doesn't. "I'm just tired," she lies between sniffles.

"I heard Eliana." Pulling back I look into her eyes and wipe her free flowing tears.

"Then why did you ask?" She sniffs pressing her face against my chest.

"I wanted you to tell me."

I cup the back of her neck and tilt her head up to me, tilting my head down and brushing my nose against hers before running my thumb along her bottom lip, parting them gently.

Her breathing picks up and I close my eyes. "Cupid leaves tomorrow," she whispers only millimeters away from my lips.

With one hand on her waist and the other cupping her cheek I tilt my head down and press a soft kiss to her lips. She stills as I glide my lips over hers, then ever so slightly do I feel her lips begin to reciprocate the action. I'm taking advantage of her vulnerability and I know it's wrong but I can't describe the way I feel when I kiss her. She obviously feels something too or else she wouldn't kiss me back every time. Why do we have to keep playing this game? I enjoy the chase but there's only so much running I can do before I get tired.

When I pull back her eyes are on me, but for the first time since two years ago she hasn't reprimanded me for kissing her and I'm not going to push my luck.

I run my fingers over her waist then wipe her tears one last time. "Come with me."

"No, I think I should spend it with Cupid." Surprisingly she doesn't pull away from me, instead she brings her fingers up to her lips then places her hand on my chest.

"Do you trust me?"

"No," she deadpans.

I laugh and take her hand, pulling her along. We left work early last time so instead I decide to distract her while at work. At lunch I offered her half of my sandwich for half her chicken wrap in return. After, I managed to get her mind off of Cupid leaving by making her laugh at dumb things. When work was over I brought her to my place and made homemade buffalo chicken sandwiches then watched a National Geographic movie about sharks. When the movie was over I told Eliana to take a shower and go to bed because I wasn't letting her out of my sight tonight.

Once I've cleaned up the kitchen and turned off the tv I made my way into my room with Eliana and stripped off my clothes before turning off the lamp and climbing into bed next to her.

"Wes?"

"Yes, sweetness?"

She turns to me. "What are you doing?"

"Going to bed."

"Not with me," she grumbles.

I chuckle and wrap my arm around her waist. "It's not like we haven't done it before."

She shoves me off and turns her back to me. "Last time you snuck in giving me no choice."

Instead of arguing anymore I close my eyes. "Wes? Wes I will push you off the bed," she threatens. I remain still and relaxed, eyes closed as I begin to give into the pull of sleep. "You suck," she whispers turning into my side and wrapping her arms around me.

Smirking, I hold her in my arms and succumb to sleep and back to my wonderful dream.