34 ~ Wesley

The music plays loudly through the speakers as I sway with Eliana in my arms. My hands on her hips and hers resting on my shoulder as she traces the tattoo along my neck that peeks out just above my shirt. I think this is her favorite one when we are in public, but when we are alone she loves the one that trails from my pelvis to my thigh. Her fingers are torture every time.

"The wedding was amazing. You did a great job," I whisper tilting my head down to rest my head in the nook of her neck.

She pushes up to the tips of her toes and holds me in a tighter embrace. "I'm ready to go home."

"Don't you have to stay until the very end?"

With a smile on her face she steps away from me and walks over to the mic. She thanks everyone for coming and tells them to grab a thank you bag on their way out. Jerry and Emma snuck out 10 minutes ago. Tomorrow the decorators are coming back to get their stuff, the caterers have already left and tomorrow Eliana has a cleaning crew coming to clean up the house. My girl has everything planned and I can't wait to get her home.

It didn't take long she basically shoved everyone out, saying her goodbyes then pulling me out.

The moment we get home, Eliana heads to the bathroom and strips out of her dress into a sexy new blue lingerie that I don't remember her ever having. Then she leans against the bathroom doorway and throws me off guard with what she says next.

"Can I tie you up?" She questions.

I blink. Where the hell did that come from? And why was I just turned on from the thought of Eliana tying me up and teasing me.

Fuck, I'm gonna let her do it. Standing to my feet, I pull out the case from under my bed. Whipping stick. Cuffs. Chains. Gag. Rope. Silk ties!

I pass her the ties and strip down to my underwear then lay back on the bed as she observes them. I point to a round circle on the side of the bed and watch her as she makes her way around to it.

"Open the latch," I instruct. "Then tie the silk on it."

She follows my instructions tying one of the silk strips onto the latch. I give her my right wrist then instruct her on tying the knot around my wrist to make sure it's tight enough that it won't come undone but not so tight that it cuts off my circulation. She does the same to my other wrist.

"Should I do your feet?" She questions nervously.

"If you want to."

She nods. "I want to."

After instructing her and watching her tie up my ankles, I ask, "Are you going naughty on me?"

"Just curious," she shrugs. "What now?"

I nod to my lap. "Come here."

She climbs onto the bed then into my lap, straddling my waist. Mentally I beg her to move her hips but she doesn't move a single muscle.

"You're all mine?" She questions dragging her hands up my stomach.

"Yes I am, Baby."

Bringing her hands up she teases the strap on her bra. "You like it?"

"Yea," I groan with an unbearable erection.

Gripping the ties, I breath heavily as she slowly drags her fingers over her soft golden skin that I would love to feel. She's half naked in front of me and I can't touch her.

Oh she's good.

Leaning over me she slowly traces her finger over every tattoo on the front of my body. It's torture and I'm loving every second of it.