41 ~ Eliana

"Good morning, sleepyhead," I whisper as I feel Wesley's arms wrap around mine.

He groans and tucks his head into the side of my neck. "Can we turn off all the lights?"

If Wesley is this bad I wonder how Ethan is going to be. My thoughts are answered when Ethan literally comes crawling in with a blanket over his head. When he gets into the kitchen he sits up and pulls the blanket tighter around him.

"Hi, honey."

He groans and swats at my leg. "Quieter Eliana."

They are terrible.

"GET UP!!!"

Ethan hits my leg again and mutters a curse before asking for coffee. I pour him a cup and pass it to him. Wesley pouts and lets out a soft whine.

"Can you hold me?" Wow he's really hungover.

I finish making their plates of eggs, oatmeal, berries, nuts and bacon, then I set them on the floor that they can't seem to leave. Yeah Wesley's slipped down there with Ethan too. They are pitiful. But right now I feel like it's my duty to take care of them so I make sure they have everything before filling up Rex's bowls with food and water then making my own plate of breakfast.

Knowing that Ethan and Wesley will be of no help for me today, I wrap the presents we bought for his family, along with the presents I bought for him. I'm excited for us to spend our first Christmas together. Today I'll let Wesley rest, knowing tomorrow with his family will probably not be much fun for him.

After everything is done I sit on the couch that isn't currently occupied by Ethan and Wesley. They've been cuddled together this whole time. The only company I've had was Rex, but he is great company. I even got him a few presents for Christmas. Mostly chew toys, treats to eat, and food.

"Sweetness," Wesley sighs, sitting up and walking over to me where he climbs into my lap and rests his head on my shoulder. I hold him in my arms the same way he does with me.

"Do you feel any better?"

He nods and cups the side of my neck before pulling me into a kiss. Like usual I kiss him back. I love kissing him. "Don't worry Ethan will feel better soon and get out of our hair."

"I'm never leaving," Ethan grumbles.

I laugh and hold my giant baby closer as he twirls my hair between his fingers. "I'm not hungover anymore."

"Sure you aren't, Princess."

He laughs and kisses my nose. "I like when you you call me that," he teases.

Rolling my eyes, I adjust him in my arms and rest my head on his shoulder as the show I'm watching plays and my legs begin to fall asleep with all his weight on me. I don't push him off. He's warm and comfortable. I love him.