20 ~ Wesley

"Sailor come here!" Eliana calls as she tosses the tea towel onto the counter. "Daddy's home!"

I drop my gym bag to the floor as a bright eyed little girl comes running up to me. Glowing blue eyes look up at me as brown curls fall messily around her face. She looks like her mother and has the same eyes as me.

Answering her silent plea of stretched out arms I pick her up and place a kiss to her cheek. "Hey baby. You have a fun morning with Mommy and Rex?"

"Ya!"

Said mommy comes up to me and places a kiss to my lips. "Hi, Daddy. Go shower before breakfast."

"What's for breakfast?"

She places another kiss to my lips and takes Sailor out of my arms. "Your spoiled girl wanted mini pancakes. So we have that with bacon, eggs, and fruit."

"I'll be right out."

Picking up my bag, I head back to the bedroom and into the bathroom, stripping my clothes and climbing into the shower.

After my shower, I get dressed for the day slipping on a pair of sweatshorts and a cotton shirt. When I make my way back out Eliana and Sailor are sitting at the table waiting for me. So I end their waiting and take my seat at the table where we begin to dig in. I watch my little girl play with her food and dance in her seat as she eats. She's beautiful just like her mother. After breakfast I clean the dishes and watch after Sailor as Eliana takes a shower.

I'm sitting on the couch playing with Sailor when Eliana walks out wrapped in nothing but a towel holding three tubes in her hand with a brush.

"Baby, can you fix Sailor's hair?"

My brows furrow and I look at her. "What?"

She steps closer to me and kisses behind my ear. "Please, Daddy."

Fuck this woman knows how to get to me. Even in my dream. Giving in, I nod and take the products from her hand.

"Two braids. She's spending the day with Grandma and Grandpa. And they always play in the pool." She walks off and leaves me to do Sailor's hair.

She wiggles and cries and tugs at my hands as I try to braid her hair back. "Mama," she whines.

Mama comes running now in her underwear. "Wes, you know she doesn't like it tight." She removes my hands and sits down on the floor in front of me and sets Sailor in between her legs then sprays water, adds products and braids her hair back without any objections from Sailor.

Then she stands up and passes Sailor a toy before heading back into the room without a word. Wow.

Waking up from my dream I find a sleeping Eliana still laying on my chest. I'm contemplating on going into work today. I have a lot of things to do in preparation for the party.

"Who's Sailor?" Eliana asks looking up at me and resting her chin on my chest.

There's a smirk on her face and when I tell Eliana that Sailor is our daughter her smirk falters. Chuckling I gently slide from underneath her and leash Rex up to take him outside. When I come back in Eliana is sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee in her hand as instrumental music plays in the background.

When I sit down next to her she rests her head onto my shoulder. "I don't feel like working today. Is that bad?"

"You deserve a break. We work six, sometimes seven days a week." Gently I remove the warm cup of coffee from her hands and take a sip for myself. "I have to do some shopping for the party tonight. How about you come with me?"