48 ~ Eliana

When I went in that room alone I couldn't help but let my fears swallow me. And when he came back I freaked out. But now he's behind me, his hands on my shoulders and with him being this close to me I calm down. His fingers caress up my arms and he slowly slides my bra straps over my shoulders before unsnapping it.

"Shut up, Eliana," he grunts in my ear. "I don't want to hear another word about Jacob. You want me to fuck you, Sweetness? That's what you want."

"Yeah." I tilt my head back onto his shoulder.

"I'm going to give you everything." He begins to slide  my panties down my legs. "Okay?"

"Okay," I agree.

My fears vanish in an instant. This is happening. I am going to have sex. This isn't a dream. He's real and this is happening, right now.

He bends behind me, pulling the panties free from my ankles before placing his hands on my hips and kissing up the curve of my back. His hands slide lower to cup my ass, his thumbs spread out, caressing me.

"Perfect fucking ass." He rains kisses over my behind as he speaks. "Do you have any idea how much I've enjoyed eyeing this ass?"

I assume his question is rhetorical and remain quiet until he smacks my bum hard with his open palm. "Answer me."

I feel a rush of wetness between my legs from the slap. Why does that always make me wet? But this slap was harder and my ass is still stinging where he smacked me. "Yes, I knew." It's a little hard getting the words out, with his mouth and hands distracting me, the pressure building between my legs. The anticipation.
His thumbs pinch into my butt and he spreads my cheeks as he licks up the crease of my ass.

He turns me so I'm facing him. "Sit." He pushes on my thighs until my butt hits the edge of the bed. "Cup your tits, Eliana." I do. They're warm in my own hands, full, my nipples hard. Wesley spreads my thighs and moves between them. "Pinch your nipples, play with them." Our eyes lock as I follow his command.

"I seem to recall you having a fascination with bondage," he says as he runs his index finger down my slit.

That night in his bedroom plays in my head only serving to make me wetter. I fall back on the bed overwhelmed with pleasure that I can't release yet.

"What else do you think you like, Eliana?" He slides both palms under my thighs and strokes them up and down before lifting my legs until my knees are bent and my feet are on the edge of the bed, parallel to my bottom, then he pushes outward so I'm splayed open in front of him. "Do you like this?" He places the tip of a finger inside my entrance and rims the opening. "Or should I use my thumb, Eliana?" His breath is hot against my skin as he speaks. "Do you imagine my thumb in your ass as I fuck you from behind?" His thumb is moving across my tightened bud. "What is it, Eliana? I know you've fantasized. What have you fantasized about?"

He slaps my pussy, hard. I moan as I feel my own wetness leak out of me. "Answer me!" He commands. "What do you think about when you play with this pretty pussy?"

"You," I admit.

"You're a filthy girl," he murmurs, before I feel his hands under my thighs again, holding me open as his tongue makes a long wet swipe over my pussy. My thighs tighten but he's got me pinned open and rims my asshole with his tongue too.

"Wes!"

He laughs and circles my clit with the tip of his finger, around and around. I can feel my wetness pooling as he moves the tip of his finger inside of me and repeats the rimming motion, stretching me with his fingertip. His tongue travels back to my clit and he circles around the bundle of nerves until I think I will go insane. "I like this pussy bare, Eliana," he says between circles. His mouth covers my entire mound and I nearly lose my mind. "From now on I'm keeping this pussy naked and filled with my dick every day." He pinches my clit between his finger and thumb as he talks.