49- The Red Wedding Pt.1

Dear Readers, please tell me of any grammatical or spelling errors. Thank you! ~V

~

It was the day of their wedding.

Everything was going well and to schedule according to Charlotte. Everyone was smiling and laughing, awaiting the joyous occasion of two people who love each other join their hands and hearts marriage.

Except Anna.

Anna was terrified. She'd been getting this sense of foreboding that something terrible was going to happen ever since she woke up that morning. She woke up sweaty and sickly looking with dark, heavy bags under her eyes.

Charlotte had literally screamed when she walked in on Anna throwing her stomach up in the toilet looking like Death itself.

"Anna! Bloody hell, are you alright?" Charlotte ran to her future sister-in-law's side, helping her lean away from the vomit-filled toilet and against the bath tub. She wrinkled her nose and used her foot to pull down the lever, causing the toilet to flush and the green, mushy liquid inside to flow away.

Anna groaned and shook her head, "No, I'm not. I feel like hell, both physically and mentally. I'm finally feeling the affects of signing that FUCKING CONTRACT. I can't...I hate feeling this way, like I tricked him into marrying me for money...Which, now that I think about it, is exactly what I did. I'm a whore, a gold-digging whore who slept with a man and then made him fall in love with me. I'm no better than Claire or that stupid Piper who want him and his money. The only difference is that I don't want the damn company, and I don't have a terrifying father who makes me bend to his will! No...I'm...I did this to myself."

She took a shaky breath as she stopped her rant, feeling like she was going to vomit again. She let out a whine when the sensation passed, slapping her hands against her face, streams of tears releasing from her eyes. Anna whispered, "I can't...I just don't think I can do this Charlotte."

Charlotte sighed and gathered the smelly, red-haired woman in her arms, fighting to not cringe away from the stench. "Anna, I wish I could say so many things to comfort you, but unfortunately, I'm not the comforting sort. I know I don't look it, but I'm actually quite aggressive. Anyways - I'm getting off topic here...I will ask you this. Do you love my brother? Do you really and truly love my brother, not his money or his looks?"

Anna nodded and murmured, "I do, I really do. He's...he's my everything. I don't know what I'd do if he left me, if he found out about the contract. I don't want to think about that happening...I would be heart broken."

"Then don't," Charlotte claimed, "Just don't think about anything like that. Today is your wedding day. Today, you and William are going to be joined in marriage, and you are going to live the rest of your life by each other's sides. I'm going to make sure of it, Anna. I swear."

Anna looked up and into Charlotte's eyes, saying with more confidence in her voice, "I believe you."

~

Because of Anna's little cry fest in the bathroom, the girls were running low on time. Anna had said that she didn't want excessive makeup and a grand hairdo because she wanted to look exactly the way she would for the rest of her life in William's eyes. He fell in love with her without loads of makeup on, so that's how would would see her on their wedding day. Because of that, their time to get ready was a little bit lower than the average bride.

Now, as one girl rubbed some concealer into Anna's skin, another lightly blow-dried Anna's recently washed hair, while another started painting her nails a cream color. Another set of girls worked on Charlotte on the other side of the room.