Chapter Eighteen

This gets steamy very quickly...just thought that you should know. *wink**wink* ugh...I'm so wierd.... ;)

~

I splashed in the waves, enjoying the feel of the water running through my body. Another splash echoed near me but I didn't turn to whoever it was.

"How are you not tired yet?"

I laughed at William's question and continued to float around. "It's called having fun, William! Join me!"

"Are you hyper or something? I am having fun, but you.... you're like a freaking hyper bunny."

I heard William splashing closer and peaked open an eye. "Problem with that?"

William smiled and shook his head, still coming closer. I shrieked suddenly, feeling his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me up and around to face him. I shivered as I felt William's hot breath on my neck, his lips barely scraping my jaw. "No...I like this eagerness."

I gave a shuddering gasp as William pulled me closer, feeling the full intensity of his closeness. My gaze flickered down to his lips, my tongue swiping out to lick my own. I looked up at William and found that his gaze was on my lips as well. He slowly lifted his eyes up to me and held mine, slowly leaning closer.

William's lips touched mine and I instantly felt my body heat up with want. I slid my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me- as if that was any possible. William's tongue swiped out and slowly brushed across my mouth, asking permission. I opened my mouth and moaned as I felt his tongue probing inside my mouth. I tangled my hands in his soft, black hair and tugged. William groaned and pulled his lips from mine.

I was about to open my mouth and protest when William started attacking my neck, leaving little love bites. I moaned again when he found my soft spot and started sucking on it. I jumped a bit and wrapped my legs around William's waist, squeezing when he kept on sucking and I kept on moaning.

It wasn't until I noticed what I was doing with my hips that I knew I had to stop. We had to stop. Right now.

"Will....William," suck,"William," more sucking,"William!"

William pulled away barely, whispering hoarsely, "What?"

I attempted to control my breathing and just looked at him. William sighed and just ran a shaky hand through his wet hair, nodding. "Right. You're right."

"Um...I should probably get out. You coming with?"

William shook his head. "I'm uh... I'mma stay here for a while. I'll see you up there."

I smiled.

•~•

I just finished blow drying my hair when my phone rang. I looked over at it. Daniel. 

"Hello?"

"Anna! My dear! Is it going well? Have you bedded him yet?"

"I... What?!"

"I meant... Have you had SËX with him?"

"Well, no, but-"

"Anna...listen to me very closely. What do you not understand about needing to get married to my son as soon as possible? Have I not told you that people are after him, his money, and his status as future CEO at Winter Enterprises?"

"Yes, but-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE BUTS, ANNA," he sighed and then added softly, "Just bed him as soon as you can..... Goodbye, my dear."

I sighed and rested my head on the slightly foggy mirror. Sometimes I wish I haven't signed that contract. Sometimes I wish that I had continued my job at the theatre center, playing my role as Juliet. My life would have been much simpler then... But then I wouldn't have met William or Daniel, not matter how annoying Daniel is.

I rested my arms by the side of my face on the mirrors, just relaxing, wondering how in the heck was I supposed to seduce William Winters.

An agonized groan coming from the doorway caught my attention. I looked over and my eyes widened. It was William...still in just his swimming trunks. I was about to tell him to close the door when Daniel's soft voice came to mind. 'Just bed him as soon as you can.'

I took a deep breath before stepping forward and letting the towel drop to the ground, giving William a good look at my naked body.

William's eyes roamed all over my body and by the way the tent in his shorts was growing bigger, I can tell my plan worked.

Finally, William snapped.

He rushed over to me and pulled me by the neck, smashing his lips against mine. I moaned as William thrust his tongue inside my mouth and started playing dominance with mine. I lost, but I was too busy noticing William's other hand creeping to clutch my breast. I moaned out loud when his fingers got there. He groaned as I started tugging harshly on his hair.

William pulled away and quickly scooped me up into his arms, rushing us over to the bed, knocking past the bathroom door.

~

Anna nuzzled her head against William's chest and sighed. This was not the way this was supposed to go. She liked being seen as innocent in William's eyes. After tonight though... He probably wouldn't. She'd only done those things once before. Both with Ryan who was the one who taught her how to do those things. But what do they say? Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Anna slowly pulled away from the sleeping William's chest and reached across to the nightstand to grab her phone. She scrolled down to contacts and clicked one. She wrote:

It's done- Anna

Anna was about to put the phone away, but she still had more to say:

After tonight, he probably won't be likely to let me leave his side. Some people do say that sex is the way to a man's heart.... I do hope you know what you are doing, Daniel- Anna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Yay! Surprise update!! I hope you appreciate this one guys because there's a hint in between the lines of what's going to happen later on. Read in between the lines.... Woooooooo!!

What's missing?????

Anyways, sorry if you think this chapter was all about sex. The next one WONT BE, I just had to get this one out of my way first.

Anyways please remember to VOTE and COMMENT!!!!

It means so much to me!!

THANK YOU for reading!!!

BYE!!!

-RavenMoon06