Chapter Eleven

Anna woke up slowly, but comfortably. Her head was resting on something soft and was surrounded by a warmth that seemed to reach into her heart. She mewed softly and snuggled deeper into what seemed like a warm pillow. That is until it moved and wrapped an arm around her.

Anna opened her eyes and turned her head a bit, seeing a sleeping William. Being bold, Anna raised her hand and started tracing out his nose, his eyebrows... his lips. She froze when William furrowed his brow, but continued when his face relaxed. Anna lowered her hand and traced down his neck, slowly moving downward until she reached his chest. She shifted her head until it was on his abdomen and continued tracing him. He was so hard yet so soft at the same time.

She didn't know William was awake until she started removing her hand. When he caught it with lightening speed, Anna squeaked and jerked her hand away, landing on his legs. She squeaked again when she felt something poke her and jerked back to the sleepy, yet laughing William. He caught her in his arms and ran his hand through her soft, bedridden hair until her panicked panting stopped.

"Why...?"

"It's morning, sweetheart, and I had the most craziest, erotic dream that you were petting-"

"Ooooh-kay! I think I got it."

William smiled at her innocence. "What were you doing anyway?"

Anna blushed and put her face into the crevice of his neck, hiding her blush. "I was... exploring."

William smirked and ran his hand up and down her arm. Anna shivered and his smirk grew wider, "You want to go exploring?"

"I... I....no?"

"That sounded like a question, dear."

Anna shook her head furiously and sat up, glaring at William. She threw the sheets back and made her way out of bed. William furrowed his brow, confused. Did I make her angry?

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"To make breakfast, "was all she said before she left his room and closed the door behind her.

                                                                       ♥♀☼♂♥

William laughed silently as Anna tried to flip a pancake in the air, only making it land back on the stove. Anna threw him a dirty glance and placed the pancake back in the pan. Stupid William. Stupid Daniel. Stupid pancake that won't get in the stupid pan!!

Anna carried the pancake over to the dinning table and placed it on the towering tower of pancakes. William rose an eyebrow at what she had done. "Expecting company?"

Anna furrowed her brow, confusion taking place in her features. "What?"

She looked toward the stack. "Oh."

William snorted. "Yeah oh. What's wrong? You nervous?"

Anna started fidgeting and shook her head. "It's just... I haven't cooked breakfast for anyone since...Ryan. He had a never ending pit of a stomach."

"Ryan?"

"My... ex.... Let's not talk about that right now. Um... do you have a never ending pit of a stomach?"

William smiled and shook his head. "I've survived on just coffee and a piece of toast in the morning because of my work. How am I ever going to be able to finish all of these pancakes?"

Anna smirked and nodded toward the table where behind the tilting tower of pancakes scrambled, sunny-side up, and boiled eggs, French toast,  sausage, orange and coffee were displayed all over the table.