Chapter Nine

A/N: I'm sorry people but nothing really exciting happens in this chapter, and it's really short.

~

I didn't know how I felt about me spending the night at William's apartment. When Daniel told me 'William's apartment,' I thought that that's just what they called the rooms here at Winter's Manor. No, what Daniel actually meant was William's apartment. Like a penthouse in the city.

When the driver told us we arrived, I felt like a terrible person because I was trying to make a person fall in love with me because of money, but it was money that we needed.

William went out and around the limo, opening my car door for me. I smiled up at him graciously and wrapped my hand around the one that was offered.

"Felipe, go home, "William said to the driver, "I don't think we'll be needing you anymore tonight. Thank you." *

Even though he said it with innocent intentions, I blushed when I involuntary thought of all the non-innocent things we could do in his apartment, in his room, on his bed. I shook my head to clear it of all my nasty thoughts, but I could still feel my blood humming with desire.

I don't now why I was acting this way. I've been in the presence of gods before, of Daniel who was oozing with hotness for an old guy, but I've never felt like this before, like I just want to jump William and have my wicked way with him. I mean for crying out loud! I've only had sex ONCE, and it was a terrible mistake! I was still kind of innocent and have never, ever, done anything sexual in any way other way besides that one time, so why was I thinking all these blood rushing thoughts?

I blamed William. He was a freaking sex god! Gosh, how I hated Daniel even more for putting me up to this!

William offered me arm and I smiled gratefully at him. I could no longer stand these heels!

"So, um, why don't you live at home? At Winter's Manor, I mean?" I asked attempting small talk.

"Well, I would have stayed at Winter's Manor tonight after the ball, but all of our rooms are occupied." Catching my quizzical look, he added, "After every event hosted at the Manor, my father lets his guests spend the night so they won't have to make the trip back."

"Ah, I see. So your father kicked you out of the house to make more room for his guests?"

William laughed and nodded his head, "Yeah, pretty much."

I cracked a smile at him as we ascended the staircase leading to his building's entry. The door man nodded at William and greeted, "Good evening, Master Winters!"

"Evening, Mr. Jean!" The door man nodded and politely smiled, opening the door for us. We walked inside and I gasped. It was like a modern day castle. All the furniture must be updated very month because of how clean and new the furniture looked. A red leather armoire stood in a corner and I know I've seen that at either Ikea or Crate and Barrel, and I know that that design just came out like... a few days ago. The color theme was black, white, gray, and red.

"They change the color theme every month." William said, answering my thoughts. I raised an eyebrow at him. Wow, they must set a b*tch of a rent if they could afford buying new furniture every month!

"Wow."

William just shrugged and walked to the elevator and punching in his floor number, completely ignoring the girl behind the counter who shouted a very seductive greeting. Before the door' s closed though, the girl shot me a murderous glare and scoffed before turning away.

My eyebrows rose and I looked down, remembering the clothes that I was wearing. Suddenly, a thought ran across my mind.

"William?"

"Yeah?"

"What am I going to wear? I didn't bring any of my pajamas."

He smirked, getting off the elevator as the doors opened on his floor. "Well, you'll be wearing something of mine."

"And where am I going to sleep?"

"With me, of course!"

------

Author's Note:

Hi everybody! So what do you think? I'm sorry that this one was kind of like a filler, but hey! I updated!

And... you guys met someone new! The girl behind the counter. You'll get to know her better later on because she plays a very important role in this story. (Edit 2016--> MAYBE. Still haven't figured out if I want the girl behind the counter to have a big role.)

VOTE and COMMENT please!!!

Thank you!!

Bye!

-RavenMoon06

© RavenMoon06