Chapter Seven

High cheekbones, pink, full lips, black shaggy hair, creamy, smooth skin, and eyes so dark blue it's like looking at the sky at night.

He was wearing a black Armani suit with a blood red tie and a dark grey vest. And Hell... he looked GOOD in it. Mmmhhh...

"Hello." The Greek god said smiling at me. I was struck speechless! Even his VOICE is sexy as hell. All husky and deep. Yeah, I wouldn't mind being married to this guy.

"Anna, darling, meet my son, William," Daniel said, discreetly pinching my arm. I sobered up and straightened out my back. I smiled up at the six-foot god and said, "Hello, William."

He winked at me before turning back to his father. "And who may this be, Father?"

Daniel clapped his son's back and turned him towards me. "This, my dear son, is Anna Williams. Here, take care of her, there are some people I have to see."

"But, Daniel-"

"Take care, Anna. I shall be back shortly." With that, Daniel smiled at us, gave me a meaningful look, and strolled away.

I could feel William's burning gaze on me, so I turned back to him.

"Hi," I said hesitantly, not really knowing what to say.

"Hi." William cheekily answered, his bright blue eyes shining. I smiled shyly at him and looked down, toeing the ground with my heels.

"Hey," he said, gently taking my chin in his hand, "lets dance."

I widened my eyes and shook my head quickly, but he still took my hands and led me to the dance floor where couples were dancing the night away.

"Will-William, I don't... I don't know how to dance!" I quickly whispered in his ear.

"That doesn't matter, doll because I do!"

He pulled me to him, so closely, and I looked up at him. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, lifting me up and placing me on his shoes. I widened my eyes and laughed, "William, your shoes!"

"Don't matter at this moment, sweetheart. My father charged me with taking care of you for the night, so I will."

I huffed and looked away, although I was flattered by his actions. "You make me sound like a job."

"I know," he said, "but I like this job."

I glanced back at him, almost melting in his arms because of his words, but before I could say anything, William twirled us away. I grabbed him by his neck and crushed me to him, using the hand that William wasn't holding in his large one. We were twirling so quickly everything was a blur.

I laughed into his neck and he said, "See? It's not so bad, you just need a good leader."

I nodded and peaked up at him. He smiled and pulled me closer. He looked happy.

Yeah, I could definitely see myself marrying William Winters.

•~•

After an exhilarating three dances, William led us back to our table that was in front of the room.

I laughed, panting into his shoulder and he slung his arm around my waist.

"Well, I can't say I learned how to dance, but you... are an excellent dancer!" I said into his shoulder.

"Well, it helps when you weigh next to nothing," William chuckled into my hair, leading us up to our seats.

"That's a lie! Especially in this dress!!" William pulled out my chair and sat down next to me.