Chapter Nineteen

I woke up to a hand lightly brushing against my hip bones. I gave a shuddering sigh and cuddled closer. His chest vibrated as he laughed, hand still lazily tracing patterns onto my skin.

"Good morning."

I groaned and cuddled closer.

"Shut up.... No morning's ever good..." I murmured.

"Not even with me here? Not after...last night?"

Uh! Why won't he just let. Me. Sleep?!

I removed myself from William's arms and shoved my head under the pillow. I gave him unintelligible reply and kept my eyes closed. A sharp sting on my naked bottom made my eyes fly open. I jerked up and placed him with a glare. William just gave me an innocent smile.

"Uh! Fine! I'm up! I'm up!"

I tugged on the sheets and got out of bed, pulling the sheets with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time I brought clothes with me into the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom, expecting to see William still in bed. He wasn't though. He was fully dressed, his hair wet... and holding my phone...

Oh no...

"Why does my father keep on calling you?"

I held in my sigh of relief. So he didn't look through my text messages. That was good.

"He...probably wants to see how I'm doing..."

William's eyes narrowed in suspicion. "Why is he calling just you though? If you didn't answer the first time he called, he would've called me if it was just about that. This...this is about something else, isn't it?"

I gulped and shook my head. "No...he's just worried about me."

William looked away from me and down at the phone. "Just exactly how close are you?"

The phone rings again and I see him bring the phone closer to his face. "You're... Oh my god... You're his lover!"

I choked and my eyes widened. What? Where did that come from?

"God, Anna, you're a real bïtch you know that? Leading me on like this? Wow..." William shook his head furiously and threw the phone on the bed. He quickly walked out of the room, slamming the bedroom door behind him.

I stared bewildered at the door. What the hell just happened?

My phone ringing again caught my attention. Time to see what got William riled up. I grabbed my phone and plopped down on the bed.

Oh...now I see.

I had put a picture up of Daniel and I on the night I met William as Daniel's profile photo. I was in my pretty red dress and Daniel in his black tux and powder blue tie. His arm was around my shoulders and his other hand around mine. I was leaning against Daniel and my whole body was very close to him.

I...guess I can see where William thought that I was his father's...lover...

It did look like we were very cozy with each other. Just...gah, Daniel needed to know.

I clicked a button and answered.

"Anna! Why haven't you answered? It's half past noon! I want to know how it happened. I've been...worrying?"

"That sounds like a question, and yes, you should be worried, Daniel."

"Why? What happened?"

"You happened. You kept on calling and that got William suspicious, Daniel. He thinks I'm your...lover."

Silence.

A loud booming laughter from the other side of the phone suddenly escaped.

"He thinks you're my what?"

"Daniel! This isn't funny!"

"On the contrar, my dear, it is quite funny." Gosh, he sucked. He wasn't even worried at all! He might just have ruined everything we've worked for! All of this would have been for nothing!

I hung up. I had something more important than hearing Daniel think me being his lover was a hilarious joke.

Even though it did kind of hurt that he laughed at the thought of it... Like he was laughing at me.

♥♥

No one knew where William was...or they knew but they just wouldn't or couldn't tell me.

I was getting worried. I hadn't seen William in over three hours and he wouldn't even answer my calls or texts.

I wasn't very different though. Daniel kept on calling and texting me, and just as imagine William is doing to me, I kept ignoring them.

God... I hoped William was okay...

~

William's POV:

Lying bītch! Can't believe I fell for that innocent personality cràp. No one was fücking innocent, and the one person that I thought was innocent turned out to a lying, cheating, gold digger!!!

I open the door to Sharks and Swords, a local bar in town, and tip my head to the bartender. He nods and starts pouring a scotch.

I walk my way over to the bar and slam myself down. I chug down the scotch and signal for another one.

I hear click-clacking from behind and don't bother turning around. It was probably someone hitting the balls on the pool table.

But then I smell strawberry perfume...

I smirk into my second drink, take a sip, then turn around.

She's smiling seductively at me and runs a finger nail down the side of my arm. "You're looking pretty down in the dumps there, sugar."

"Yes, I am. I just broke up with my girlfriend."

She makes a sad face. "Oh, what happened?"

She's acting, but I don't care at the moment.

"She was cheating on me with an older man."

"Oh, hun. I'm sorry," she leans in closer, giving me a good view of her breasts. Her lips gently graze my ear, whispering, "I bet I can make you forget all about her..."

I pull back and give her another once over. I smirk and look back up at her. "Yeah...I bet you can..."

She smiles and offers me her hand. I stand and take it, letting her pull me out to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Dun dun dunnnnnn! And so know you've finally met cold-hearted William! Mean huh?

Anyways! I'm sorry for this update being so late!! I had to study ALOT in order to try to pass my finals and placement tests that I need to do in order to get into the high school classes I want. Hopefully I've passed! Gosh, I hope I do! My parents would be so mad at me! Yikes!!! :(

Well... I hope you liked the chapter! More drama and secrets shall be unfolded soon! Dun dun dunnnnnn! haha!!!

And it's almost summer time! know what that means??? Summer break=more time to update!!! woohoo!!! :D

Please remember to VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

THANK YOU!!

BUH-BYE!!!!

-RavenMoon