Important! (Not a Chapter!)

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

Hired for the Billionaire

Copyright ©2013 by RavenMoon06

All rights reserved.

Cover designed by: RavenMoon06

This book is still subject to editing. Readers are expected to understand and errors in English spellings and grammar made by the author.

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means- including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise- without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

Hired for the Billionaire

By RavenMoon06

© RavenMoon06

---------------------------------------------------------------

Please nobody copy this story. If you don't have enough imagination to write your own story, then that's just sad and you don't deserve to be called an author.

* (Edit 2016) There used to be a whole line here, but I deleted it cause I sounded insane.

And thanks to all those people who won't steal my story!! Thank you so much!!! :D :)

BYE!!

-RavenMoon06