WORK OF FICTION

Work of fiction

A Gangster's Lover: Series Book 9; Gord Lyndon.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

Alright reserved. No part of this story maybe reproduced, distributed, transmitted in any form or by any means. Without the prior permission of the author.

Warning: You must be 18 and above to read my story. I don't like putting dirt on your minds because of my story full of love making. It contains also heavy words.

Strictly prohibbited for younger audiences. Read at your own risk!

I wrote story full of love making because i want to explore my dirty little secrets here on wattpad. I want to expressed my little fantacies thru making story.

Erotic story. The one that i like the most

Hey babies. Another story of A Gangster's Lover. THIS IS IT! A Gangster's Lover book 9; Gord Lyndon. The amazing hot chef.

LGBTQ, Let's go and roam the story of BoyLove.

Vote, Comments, Views and Adding story on your reading list are highly appreciated by the Author.

I'm not going to stop thanking you all for loving my A Gangster's Lover series and also thank you to the flood voters. I love you all guys!

Credits to the real owner of the media photo.