4: First Day Of Training

April 26th 2022
Chièvres Air Base
10:30 AM

John is currently watching the training scenario being set up as the ops are doing last prepping, making the non-lethal magazines are properly filled amongst other things.

John: "alright your first scenario is a simple elimination, but you'll need to watch your shots as civilians are in play... Work together and you'll succeed... Obertyner will leading the team for today's scenario." He says as most of them agree but some are reluctant.

Daniel: "no offense but is this really necessary?"

Michael: "we need to make sure this team is on the same page Palmer, can't do that without these scenarios... Stone, Copeland, you'll start us off breaching the doors, Turner you'll lead the initial breach once the door opens." He says as Stone and Copeland agree to this and stack up on the door.

Owen: "ready when you are big man." He says holding a flash bang in one and a P90 SMG in the other. Erik uses his M1014 to shoot the door hinges off and kicks the door open with Owen tossing in a flashbang as it goes off with Lincoln entering with the others following him.

Michael: "check those corners." He says directing traffic from the rear as Ren sighs hearing this as it really doesn't need to be said in his opinion. Lincoln shoots down a hostile target as another pops out but Lincoln doesn't fire since it's a civilian.

John (mind): "good awareness." As Lincoln motions the the team to hold.

Lincoln: "three doors, Palmer, MacLeod on me..." He says moving up to one door as Ren shakes his head from the fact they aren't doing anything.

Ren: "hold it you three, we've yet to clear the other rooms." As Lincoln turns to him.

Lincoln: "well yeah, I'm trusting you and the others to clear the rooms."

Ren: "then why not tell us to clear the doors, you're leaving the rest of us in the dark." He says as Brodie gets impatient.

Brodie: "it's common fuckin sense Miyata." As Ren rolls his eyes hearing this.

Ren: "right well in case you haven't noticed, you three walking past these two doors could've ended badly, and then you're putting us in a worse position." He says as Brodie wants to smack him till Michael arrives.

Michael: "good job, you four wasted a valuable minute standing around... Reset!" He says as they head back out as the door is put back up.

Brodie: "if you think you can do so much better than by all means." He says shoving Ren to the front behind Owen as Owen and Erik share a look knowing this isn't gonna end well.

They repeat the same breaching process with Ren leading the team firing multiple shots with his suppressed MP5SD.

Ren: "alright uh..." He says trying to think as he heads left as the door behind him opens up and a hostile appears out as Brodie shakes his head.

Brodie: "wow, such an amazing job." He says getting on Ren's nerves.

Ren: "hey fuck off asshole, it would've helped if you actually shot the hostile instead of being petty."

Brodie: "oh my bad." He says sarcastically as Ren thinks for a moment.

Ren: "man your height is clearly compensating for something." He says as Brodie grabs him by his tactical vest.

Erik: "hey!" He says breaking it up.

Brodie: "maybe the lad should watch that mouth of his." He says as Erik is staying between the two.

Ren: "oh yeah? And maybe you should watch that temper... I hear wrath is a sin." He retorts as Brodie is ready to deck him.

Lincoln: "cut this chicken shit out now!" He says getting their attention as he pulls Brodie along while Micheal and Fuyuko talk with Ren.