62: A break

June 24th 2022
Chièvres Air Base
11:19 AM

John is before the planes seeing the teams exiting them as he smiles welcoming his ops back.

John: "Glad you're all okay, for today you all have the day off, enjoy yourselves." He says as they look amongst each other.

Michael sees Fuyuko giving him a look that gives him the impression that he's gonna be busy with her in one way or another. He sees Owen signaling to him that they gotta talk with John.

Michael: "Owen and I gotta talk to John for a bit Fuyu."

Fuyuko: "Don't take too long." She says quietly with a wink taking her leave with Ivelisse.

Owen and Michael approach asking if they can talk with him. John nods heading for his office as John sits down asking what they need to talk about.

Owen: "Dallas left us an envelope and it contained this." He says handing the piece of paper the envelope held to John.

John glances at the two having a clue that this is something serious and the fact Dallas left this for them makes him curious. Regardless, he looks ot over and is rather perplexed by the contents of the paper.

John: "This holds coordinates for some estate in Pennsylvania."

Michael: "You just knew that?"

John: "I've seen it before but I can't recall where from exactly, but also security detail for a... The General's son?"

Owen: "I'm thinking if we can get the kid? Run a background check and boom, we got the General's identity." He says pressing his knuckles against John's desk.

John: "Cool your jets Owen, you said Dallas gave this to you? What if it's just bait and even if this is legit, why is Dallas turning his back on the general."

Owen: "Dallas is an ambitious fellow, maybe he thinks he can do a better job running things."

John sighs recognizing that they'll have to trust a terrorist's word to get another terrorist.

John: "Think we should act on this?"

Owen: "Absolutely John, I don't like working off an terrorist's Intel either but if we can get the general aka the guy who runs Aegis Dynamics, that company will be out of the picture thanks to the shitload of evidence we've gathered on them."

John chuckles somewhat seeing Owen for once using his brain as that's the reason he's unofficially his second.

John: "What do you think Obertyner?"

Michael is silent for a moment thinking of what to say.

Michael: "Personal feelings aside? If there's a chance to get the head huncho behind the Black Dogs and eliminate their main source of resources? I don't see a reason not to act on it." He says with honesty.

John hums to himself as the answer is valid and if these dismantling the Black Dogs even if it's temporary? It's a chance they gotta take.

John: "Alright, we'll do it but not till tomorrow. Just enjoy yourselves for now... That's an order." He says jokingly as Michael and Owen nod taking their leave while John sits back in his seat overlooking the paper. "Who the hell are you general?"

Michael meanwhile heads to his room with Owen finding Fuyuko waiting outside with Ivelisse.

Owen: "Having a good chat ladies?"

Ivelisse: "We are, mostly about how much of a weirdo you are." She jests as Owen pretends that hurt by touching his chest. "Anyway we should get going, let the newly made couple some time to themselves." She teases as she and Owen take their leave.