25: Dead end

*many hours after previous chapter*

In the forests near Prague, Owen is walking through the forest cautiously with Simon, taking point with the ballistic shield. The others Owen brought are Claude, Lincoln, Daniel, Hideo, and Ebenezer as the strike team.

Owen: "Eagle-1 to Eagle-7, you in position?" He asks carrying his typical P90.

On a hillside about 300 yards away from Owen is Ivelisse carrying an SR-25 walking up the hill and stops at a hill with Benjamin right behind her.

Ivelisse: "Nearly there, keep up Cohen." She says calmly proceeding up the hill with Benjamin keeping up with her.

Benjamin: "So who cleared out this place before? John was a bit vague." He questions curiously.

Ivelisse: "A black ops unit like us called Wraith Squad, but I only learned about them hours ago." She replies.

Benjamin is silent as he's never heard of Wraith Squad, he's well aware that there's likely a bunch of classified projects or operations as it is the very nature of things, but Wraith Squad? He didn't expect a group to be called that as it sounds like something you'd see in a video game but he'll take Ivelisse's word for it.

They arrive at the top of the hill and looks through a range finder seeing the target building.

Ivelisse: "Eagle-1 we got eyes on the site... Looks squeaky clean so far."

Owen: "Copy that Eagle-7." He says with his group arriving and seeing the building and notices the rather clean look. "You don't see anyone right?"

Ivelisse: "Affirm Copeland." She states sounding a bit annoyed.

Owen motions Simon to continue taking point who approaches the door but finds it unlocked much to his confusion. Claude motions Simon to enter who cautiously opens the door and moves in.

The group clears each room thoroughly but the middle floor is completely clean of anything that would suggest irregular activities.

Owen: "Okay... Me, Simon, and daniel? We'll clear the top floor, rest of you take the bottom."

Ebenezer takes point headed down stairs holding a very compact suppressed SMG with no sights since he's sporting a laser sight. He curiously looks down seeing a roll up of sorts.

Ebenezer: "Smells like weed." He whispers but trains his SMG in the direction of something falling.

Lincoln: "Copeland we may have contacts in the basement." He says into his com carrying his MCX rifle chambered in .300 Blackout.

Ebenezer cautiously walks up when someone just walks out into the open while smoking a roll of weed.

Ebenezer: "Hands now!" He exclaims with a lot of aggression as the young man puts his hands up and gets on his knees.

Young man: "Jesus Christ man don't shoot me!" He pleads in an obvious American accent.

Everyone looks at each other in confusion.

Lincoln: "You're American? What are you doing here lad?" He questions as the young man looks around at the armed individuals.

Young man: "um well... I'm here on a vacation with my friends... We had no idea this area was of concern." He replies.

Hideo: "Ah kuso, Eagle-1 break off now! We got civilians here... No hostiles to speak off."

Owen: "Yeah we just found a whole bunch of them, let's get these kids out of here and we'll regroup." He orders.

The next fifteen minutes is the team escorting the young folk out of the building and into their vehicles as they drive off. Lincoln looks on shaking his head.