6: Extraction

April 28th 2022
Gainesville Georgia USA
5:30 PM

The team are currently in a rented blue van with Erik being the driver. He pulls into a neighborhood looking towards Serena who's looking at the coordinates.

Serena: "the family's home shouldn't be far, you two ready?" She asks into her com while Ivelisse and Leo are finishing setting up on their rooftop.

Leonard: "we're ready to go, waiting on you." He says looking through the scope of his rifle while Ivelisse does the same. "We got eyes on."

Serena: "affirmative, let's make this quick and simple Obertyner." She directs to Michael as they holster their pistols and begin walking around the neighborhood, Erik is staying back as he'll drive in when ready.

Ivelisse's black hair is tied back in a bun as Leonard is breathing slowly with the sun beaming down on the two. Serena looks around the neighborhood and is following the directions to the address when Michael grabs her arm gently.

Michael: "I don't like this, I feel like the entire neighborhood is watching us." He makes aware as Serena was already aware of that.

Serena: "I know, let's just get in and out." She replies quietly as Michael keeps following her though his suspicions aren't put at ease.

Serena adjusts her sunglasses but is shocked when she feels a kid bump into her from the side. She looks at the child who's no older than 9.

Kid: "Sorry!" He squeaks which Serena finds adorable feeling her motherly instincts kick in as she kneels down.

Serena: "It's alright, but do you know a woman named Lilly Cormac? We need to speak with her, it's important." She says kindly as Michael glances around the neighborhood while running his hand through his short black hair.

Kid: "sure, that's my mom." He says leading the two as Serena shakes her head as she can't allow her motherly side distract her. "Hey mom? Two people wanna talk to you." He says entering the house.

Lilly: "and who exactly wants to talk to me?" She asks carrying a six month female baby.

Serena: "Ms Cormac, my name is Serena and this is Michael... We've come to evacuate you, you're not safe here." She says deciding to be blunt.

Lilly: "this about Andrew?" She asks worried which surprises Serena and Michael.

Michael: "what makes you say that?"

Lilly: "Few months ago, Andrew said he'd be getting into some possibly illegal stuff... Is he okay?" She asks with concern for her brother.

Serena: "he's in our custody but we're worried his past associates will go after you so that's why we need you to come with us immediately." She says as Lilly looks at her baby and son sighing but soon nods agreeing to go with them.

Michael: "Erik pull the van around ASAP." He says into his earpiece as Erik begins driving the van to the house.

Leonard and Ivelisse keep their sights on the neighborhood looking for any suspicious individuals.

Ivelisse: "Leo, one o'clock." As Leo looks to his right seeing a black humvee with tinted windows.

Leonard: "Be advised we got a black humvee coming up and fast, stand by." He says putting his finger on the trigger ready to pull it.

Erik looks in the rear view mirror seeing the black colored humvee coming up behind his van.

Erik: "Guy's on my ass, should I pull into the driveway?" He asks feeling like he'll be in a bad position if he does.

Michael: "Park next to the driveway." He orders as he motions Serena to hide the family which she does so reluctantly. Michael watches from a window seeing the black humvee pull into the driveway. "You two ready?" He asks pulling out his 1911 suited with a sight and suppressor.