9: France II

An hour has passed and Lincoln's team have arrived where the GIGN are training and planning. Lincoln takes point with Serena and Cole at his side.

Owen: "You know it's pretty ballsy you just went in there by yourself." He directs to Louis who fiddles with his jacket zipper.

Louis: "Well I am a ballsy guy." He retorts as Owen shakes his head hearing this.

Ren: "So what's your whole deal? I never heard of DGSE."

Louis: "It's the France equivalent of the CIA, meaning I usually deal with external threats to national security. This current situation is an exception." Which Ren acknowledges with Louis catching up with Lincoln when they see a female operator of the GIGN. "Claire Gauthier." He greets with Claire tying her brunette hair in a bun.

Claire (French): "Hey Louis, seems like you brought home a few strays." She jokes in her native tongue.

Louis: "heh, for their sake uh... English? This is SAS Captain Lincoln Turner, the leader of this little strike team."

Claire: "It is very good to meet you Captain." She says shaking his hand.

Lincoln: "Likewise ma'am, are you in charge here?" He asks earning a genuine chuckle from Claire.

Claire: "yeah no, that's Captain Durant, follow me." She says as they follow her with Lincoln keeping pace with Claire.

Lincoln: "Forgive the intrusion ma'am but it's necessary."

Claire: "I know, long as you convey that Captain Durant and play nice then this'll go smoothly."

Serena: "There any reason it wouldn't?"

Claire: "This is GIGN business, while I and some don't care that you're getting involved? There are some who'll take offense to you being here." She explains calmly as Lincoln understands this but hopes it'll go well.

They enter a room to see the GIGN practicing a scenario with one of them giving orders in French.

Owen: "I assume that's Durant?"

Claire: "You'd be correct." She replies as Lincoln's team watches on impressed with the GIGN and how they're working fluidly and complete the scenario with little to no issues. "Captain! The NATO unit are here."

Durant begins walking over while removing his balaclava showing a early forties look with brown hair that has patches of grey

Lincoln: "Claude Durant, still stuck at Captain?"

Claude: "Right back at ya brit." He retorts as the two shake hands being very familiar with each other. "But I'm guessing you being here is out of my control?"

Lincoln: "Sorry Claude, this new group's objective is solely on the Black dogs or anyone related to their activities but we'll be happy to assist." He replies as Claude sighs somewhat.

Claude: "Louis you said you'd be bringing one in alive."

Louis: "And I've kept my word, he might be a bit moody thanks to me smacking him like-"

Claire: "Thank you Louis, we get it." She says interrupting him as Louis tends to say too much.

Owen: "Me and Hideo will bring him in." He says leaving with Hideo while everyone else gets settled.

Claude: "A mixed international counter terrorism unit... I can't imagine it's been perfect."

Lincoln: "Definitely not, but we're getting there." When one of the GIGN operatives walks up.

GIGN op (French): "This old Brit again? He still have that pole up his ass?" Making Claude chuckle with amusement but Claire shakes her head.

Lincoln: "Yes but I can pull it out and beat your arse with it if you want. Simon." He retorts much to Simon's surprise. "Think I didn't pick up a thing or two?"