33: Motorcyclist

June 7th 2022
Tuxtla Gutiérrez
3:35 PM

Near a beautiful public park is a grey van holding Erik, Lyra, Ebenezer, and Mustafa. They are dressed casually with plate carriers over them.

Lyra: "All stations this is Ángel 2-1, we're just outside the park now, stopping now." With Erik stopping the van and gazes around with his sunglasses and Houston Astros ball cap.

Matías: "Affirm 2-1, we see your vehicle and have sights on the ground... 3-1 and 4-1 do you have visual?" With Danilo confirming this. "Leo status?"

Leo meanwhile has just arrived at the roof, he closes and blocks the door with his duffle bag.

Leo: "Had a minor setback but I got sights on the park now, flashing." He says holding a piece of glass that shines which his teammates see.

Taina is leaning against a tree having sights on Eduardo who's holding a bag filled with the money. Ivelisse and Owen also have sights on Eduardo but are seated on benches across each other.

Armando (Spanish): "This better work Gonzalez, otherwise you're really gonna get a piece of my mind." He says holding his sidearm anxiously.

Taina (Spanish): "Relax Rios, Eduardo will be screwed should Alfonso make the connection that he's been compromised, he has no allies to lean on."

Armando sighs just making sure he's ready to go. Erik sits in the driver seat calmly gazing the park and it's surroundings.

Erik: "Hold up, some motorcycle just parked, looks like the same one Eduardo described." He says making sure to not look too long.

Leonard and Danilo have sights on the motorcyclist who doesn't even take his helmet off.

Leonard: "I can't tell if it's him."

Taina: "Maintain sights and see what he does, Alfonso might just be paranoid." She suggests.

Owen: "That or it might not even be Alfonso." He states with Ivelisse sitting with her legs crossed casually trying to look relaxed.

Ivelisse glances behind her seeing the motorcyclist walking through the park.

Ivelisse: "He looks anxious."

Taina: "Hmph... Ivelisse reposition next to Owen and pretend you're a woman who's highly into Americans." She demands which confuses Ivelisse but she does so sitting next to Owen.

Erik meanwhile is holding in his laugh as Lyra lightly hits him telling him to keep it together.

Ivelisse (Spanish): "Uh hi, forgive the intrusion but I overheard you earlier and I just wanted to get to know you." She says as this is a first for her, pretending to meet someone for the first time.

Owen howver has done this particular scenario plenty of times and plays it off pretty naturally as Ivelisse feels kinda flustered.

Owen (Spanish): "Ivelisse huh? A beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

Ivelisse (Spanish): "Wait wait wait you think I'm... beautiful?" She asks genuinely surprised as Owen feels like he messed up.

They however get their acts together seeing the motorcyclist walk past and approaching Eduardo who he sits next to.

Eduardo (Spanish): "Where's Alfonso?"

Motorcyclist (Spanish): "We heard about your home being raided, Alfonso didn't want to take any chances." He replies looking around.

Eduardo (Spanish): "I was taken but my people got me out, the ones you're looking at? They're with me so you got nothing to worry about." He says with assurance.