14: Crashing The Party

*Somewhere in the Atlantic.*
6:34 PM

In the middle of the Atlantic, Blake is flying the chopper looking out at the endless ocean as he looks back at the map calculating the distance the yacht traveled and steadily gets low.

Blake: "Alright this is your drop zone! Good luck!" He directs to the team as Micheal nods while he and his team jump into the water with their Diver propulsion vehicles.

Michael: "alright Sword team, we got a two hour swim to the yacht even with the PVDs, let's go." He says as they dive and begin moving in the direction of the yacht.

*Meanwhile in Israel.*

A team of Sayeret Matkhal operators are in a room with a projector running and showing a map of the Israel-Jordan border. One of the ops is an early thirties woman with black hair and emerald eyes sitting calmly in her seat.

General: "Gentlemen, madam thank you for coming... Thanks to intelligence shared by a classified NATO group, Mossad has confirmed that this vehicle is transporting White phosphorus." He says with the picture of a vehicle showing up.

Lyra straightens up now curious at the mention of white phosphorus.

General: "Now nearly a month ago as you all know, White phosphorus' attacks occured in London, DC, and New York... Mossad believes this might be the same group so you'll be heading in to secure the White phosphorus and eliminate any hostiles... Any questions?" He asks

Lyra looks around as nobody speaks up which she decides to do.

Lyra: "How many hostiles should we expect?" She questions curiously.

General: "At most? 15 but we can't be certain... The transport was last seen passing the Jordanian border and has been heading west towards Tel Aviv." He replies with Lyra and her team nodding in understanding of the situation.

Lyra and her team are dismissed to get their gear settled, Lyra is by herself in the woman's changing room since she's the only woman in her team. She puts on a black aglite k19 plate carrier over her black long sleeve uniform since they'll be attacking during night so they'll have a lot of time to prep their ambush.

Lyra exits the changing room with her tavor 21 rifle equipped with a hybrid sight since she likes bring able to switch from close range to long range in a moment's notice.

Lyra: "You boys ready to go bag us some White phosphorus?" She asks with clear confidence earning a resounding yes from her team. "Good, let's go prep then." She orders as they all nod and get in their vehicles so they can go to the ambush point to prepare.

*Atlantic Ocean.*

Michael all the while is driving his PVD with his team not far with the sun being completely gone as it's dark as hell. Leonard looks back seeing Erik who's in the far back of the team.

Leonard: "You good Stone?"

Erik: "I'm managing but this underwater shit really ain't my cup of tea." He replies as Leonard acknowledges this and gets him thinking.

Leonard: "Obertyner how are you holding up?"

Michael: "I'm alright, I do have some experience in this kind of environment thanks to Fuyuko." He states as Fuyuko looks over.

Fuyuko: "Your welcome." She retorts smiling under her mask but they see Brodie stop ahead. "We close?"

Brodie: "I think so, I'll go check." He says slowly surfacing his head from the water seeing a brightly lit yacht. "Bingo, follow me." He orders moving forward with his PVD slowly as do the rest of his team.