21: Operation Ocean Spear

Leonard is in a speed boat with Brody, Fuyuko and Eitan as there are three more speed boats occupied by Shayetet 13 operators.

Fuyuko: "Sandbar actual this is Kraken 1-1, we're three minutes out from the Crusade." She says hanging on as it's quite bumpy.

Sandbar actual: "Copy Kraken 1-1, be advised there may be civilians on board.'

Fuyuko: "Kraken 1-1 copies all. You boys ready?" She asks earning a nod as they drive next to the Crusade.

Leonard slings his suppressed MP7 holding a device that launches a grapple hook, hooking onto the ship.

Leonard: "Okay it's hooked in pretty good... You're up Scot." He says lightly hitting Brody on the shoulder.

Brody attaches a device onto the sturdy grapple rope and begins repelling up quickly and climbs onto the ship with the others following suit.

Eitan: "Team Shark, clear the right side of the ship while we clear the left, Turtle you'll clear the cargo bay." He says into his com while kneeling.

Brody is taking point but motions the others to hold.

Brody: "Got a dober up ahead, I got him." He says quietly beginning to sneak up on the mercenary.

Brody covers the mercenary's mouth and plunges a knife into his neck killing him very quickly. Leonard takes point holding his MP7 at a 45 degree angle.

Leonard sees a mercenary step out into the hallway who he headshots twice. The suppressed shot alerts those in the room the merc just exited.

Leonard peaks into the room nailing one in the neck and gets himself into cover. Brody arrives grabbing a flashbang with Leonard giving him a nod.

Brody tosses the flashbang in blinding everyone in the room. The two enter and eliminate the mercenaries in the room.

Eitan: "Nicely done." He says moving up to the next door that's creaked open as he pushes it open with gunfire coming through the opened door. "Well somebody's in a bad mood." He says jokingly.

Eitan throws a flashbang into the room having the desired effect as Eitan and Fuyuko enter making short work of the mercenaries inside.

Fuyuko: "Room's clear, moving on." She says motioning Brody to take point.

Brody keeps his C8-SFW raised looking down the holographic sight with his boots softly hitting the floor.

Brody: "Got a door up ahead, might be comprised." He says quietly feeling Fuyuko squeeze his shoulder telling him that they're gonna stack up on the door.

The four do so with two being on each side with Fuyuko testing the handle, finding out it's locked. Brody slings his rifle pulling out a breaching shotgun.

He puts the barrel against the door handle and shoots it off, kicking the door open. Fuyuko and Eitan enter the room pointing their weapons at a woman and a young man.

Fuyuko recognizing they aren't a threat continues to clear the room with Eitan and Leonard while Brody watches the two civilians securing them.

Fuyuko finds a closet door as she cautiously approaches the door. Eitan gets on the other side as they can hear someone in there.

Fuyuko motions for Eitan to open it. Eitan grabs the handle and pulls the door open quickly. Fuyuko peaks and fires upon a mercenary multiple times making sure he's dead.

Fuyuko: "Ah shit..." She curses quietly seeing that she was shot in the bicep area. "Room's clear." She grunts out as she takes a knee and rolls her left sleeve up.