46: A Loss

The front door of the embassy is breached open with the Black Dogs cautiously entering with Enzo directing the team from the back. The Black Dogs clear any room they come across, the one leading the group peaks as a shot zings past his face.

Black Dog: "They've locked down that hallway pretty well." He states to his colleagues.

Enzo: "Then we force them out." Signaling him to roll a frag into the hallway.

The Black Dog acknowledges this throwing the frag into the hallway. The embassy guards back up allowing the frag to blow up. The Black Dog squad use this opportunity to get themselves in a better position.

Michael holds a tight angle with his M4A1 equipped with a reflex sight and angled grip waiting patiently for one of the Black Dogs to show themselves. Michael glances seeing a black helmed hostile who he fires at twice.

The Black Dog can't even react as the first doesn't pierce his helm but the second does so against the weakened protection. Enzo shakes his head and clears his throat while signaling to his team to do something.

A Black Dog equipped with an M60e4 fires at the makeshift barricade piercing right through hitting some of the embassy guards. Michael grabs one by the collar and pulls him away and signals another to treat him.

Michael switches to full auto and shoots through the barricade forcing the Black Dogs back into cover. Michael though knows the Black Dogs can flank their position, so he signals the embassy guards to move back to the other barricade they've made.

Meanwhile Cole is in the panic room with his C8-SFW in hand. Sofia is on the security cams watching from her phone seeing the Black Dogs causing her to sigh with worry but she eventually sees the cameras in the garage area seeing more Black Dogs coming from their.

Sofia: "Shit, Cole we got a problem." She says showing him said problem.

Cole grunts lowly as this group has to be dealt with as the room they're in leads directly to the garage.

Cole: "Okay... I'll go deal with them, stay here and don't open it till I say otherwise." He demands placing black lensed glasses on the top of his head.

Sofia: "Just be careful Cole." She pleads with Cole nodding in acknowledgement leaving the panic room and slides the black lensed glasses down getting behind a truck hearing a group Black Dogs ahead.

Cole waits patiently for the group to get closer as he presses on the side of his glasses. His vision darkens as he sees pulses of heartbeats of the hostiles, he counts 8 at most.

Cole deactivates the heart beat lense as he steps landing multiple headshots in quick and seamless succession. A Black Dog fires his rifle hitting Cole's plate carrier which he'll feel tomorrow.

Regardless Cole fires upon the Black Dog killing him easily. Cole looks ahead seeing more Black Dogs arriving. Cole gets behind a vehicle that's off to the side, giving Cole a very defendable angle to use.

Cole activates the heart beat lense seeing the heartbeats of the Black Dogs getting closer. Sweat trinkles down Cole's forehead with a tight grasp on the vertical grip of his C8-SFW.

The heart beats are just on the other side of the wall adjacent to Cole. He sees that the Black Dogs aren't moving and are discussing something which he can't tell what exactly they're saying.

Cole's instincts fill him with a certain worry as he decides to quickly reposition. Good thing he did as the Black Dogs threw a frag to his previous position.

The Black Dogs enter clearing the corners as Cole can tell that they're splitting up. Cole sighs to himself as this is the worst possible situation to be in but it's not impossible.