59: Operation Winter Shield

Lincoln is currently seated in the chopper with his MCX in hand with a tight grip as he sees the office building in the distance. Daniel and Ronnie are seated next to each other with Alma and Ivelisse sitting at the edge of the chopper as their drops are coming up.

Blake: "Drop point 1, 15 seconds." He says in the com as Alma acknowledges this as the chopper slowly descends to the rooftop of drop point 1.

Ronnie gives Alma a thumbs up as she exits the chopper getting a good distance away from the chopper signals for it to go as Blake takes off.

Alma sets her rifle up having sights on the office seeing Black Dogs and multiple hostages.

Alma: "This is Valkyrie I'm set up, got eyes on multiple hostiles and hostages, no sign of Winchester or our targets."

Lincoln: "Affirmative, keep us updated." He replies as Blake lowers the chopper to the rooftop of drop point 2 as Ivelisse gets off and the same follows.

Blake: "30 seconds to drop point 3."

Lincoln acknowledges this as Daniel sees the office building in the distance.

Daniel: "Do we have a preference for Enzo sir?" He asks relating to the capture or kill.

Lincoln: "If he doesn't comply at all? Put him down." He replies earning a nod from Ronnie and Daniel.

Blake lowers the chopper as Lincoln's group exits the chopper while Lincoln gives him the signal to take off.

Lincoln: "This is Sword 2-1, all teams check in." He says seeing Daniel and Ronnie setting up the repel gear.

Claude: "Shield 1-1 here, currently set up outside the building with two GIS teams, ready to go on your mark."

Meanwhile in the sewer system below the building, Fuyuko is leading her team shinning her light on what she thinks will lead to the inside of the building.

Fuyuko: "Trident 1-1 here, currently below the building, waiting on your go Sword." She says signaling Leo to be ready to take point.

Lincoln sees Alma and Ivelisse glinting their sniper scopes signaling that they're ready.

Lincoln: "The repel gear ready to go?" He directs to Ronnie and Daniel.

Daniel: "Just double checking... Okay we're ready to go." He says hooking himself up and stands at the edge of the building. "Bloody hell." He mutters to himself from looking down.

Ronnie: "Don't look down." He teases while hooking himself up as Daniel sighs really wanting to smack him upside the head.

Lincoln hooks himself and stares across at Alma.

Lincoln: "Valk, Hernandez, what's the situation currently?" He asks.

Alma: "I count 8 hostiles and 12 hostages who are on the ground."

Lincoln: "Okay, we'll get into position and once we're set? Kick us off."

Ivelisse and Alma acknowledge this.

Lincoln: "All teams standby for my mark." He says as his group begin repelling upsidedown slowly with Alma informing them how close they to the window that'll look into the room.

Lincoln's group hold position having sights into the room seeing the hostages and Black Dogs.

Lincoln: "Sights on hostiles and hostages, pick your targets and shoot on my mark, I got the one on the left."

Ronnie: "I got center."

Daniel: "And I the right."

Alma and Ivelisse select their targets as they wait for Lincoln's order.