42: Northern Trident

On the Majesty, a man wearing a rain coat is walking the deck though with struggle since the weather is making it hard to keep focus. He curses to himself not realizing one of the Maritime operators climbing onto the deck.

Julius slings his suppressed HK 433 for his sidearm. He presses it against the man's skull as he's shaking with fear.

Julius: "I'm not gonna hurt you, are there any Black Dogs here?" He asks with his teammates arriving.

Worker: "I uh... Yeah." As Julius can tell he's scared out of his mind.

Julius: "How many?" As the young man replies with fifteen. "Okay, thank you for your cooperation but I'm gonna need you to stay put, can't take any chances." He says applying zip ties to him.

Brody scans the deck with his suppressed C8 but the rain is really making it hard to see through his goggles.

Benjamin: "This'll go faster if we split, we'll take the upper deck and stop the ship."

Julius: "Check, Weber, Hoffmann go with them. Rest of you on me." He orders as the two KSM operatives nod following the FIST operatives.

Brody is taking point getting under a balcony feeling cold as hell and soaked even with the wetsuit he's wearing.

Brody: "Got a door ahead, Friedman open it." While stacking up on the door.

Eitan swiftly opens the door with the others moving in as he's the last one in. The group takes their time clearing each room and restraining any non-combatants they come across.

Brody moves up some stairs leading to the upper deck as a Black dog fires upon him. Brody snaps his rifle to the mercenary landing a quick but well placed headshot.

Brody hears movement straight ahead coming from the room the Black Dog came from. Brody motions the others to move in with him.

Brody presses his back against wall near the door. Brody suddenly hears gunfire but feels a sharp pain in his side seeing that he was shot with blood quickly leaving the wound.

Eitan: "You sustain him!" He directs to Hoffmann while he tosses a flashbang into the room.

The three enter once the flashbang goes off. Brody lays on the ground gritting his teeth as Weber is doing his best to treat him.

Brody: "I swear if I die all cause some fuckin numpty got lucky." He grits out in irritation as he looks behind Weber seeing two Black Dogs coming. "Move!" He exclaims pushing Weber out of the way and fires his C8 in full auto.

The Black Dogs never stood a chance being filled with lead. Brody lays back in pain clutching his side. Eitan, Benjamin and Hoffmann return as Eitan kneels.

Eitan: "You okay?" He asks with Benjamin and Hoffmann keeping watching.

Brody: "Ugh... I've been shot in the side, I'm living the bloody dream you arse." He snarls out from Weber treating his injury.

Weber: "I've gotten the bullet out and managed to stop the bleeding so he's stable for now."

Eitan: "Can he complete the mission?"

Brody lightly shoves the two out of the way getting to his feet giving them his answer.

Benjamin takes point turning the corner gunning down a black dog with no mercy.

Meanwhile Julius is cautiously moving down the stairs to the lower deck finding military vehicles strapped in. Julius examines them closely also find crates of weapons and gear.

Julius turns his attention seeing Black Dogs firing upon his squad. Julius and his squad get behind the vehicles for cover returning fire.

Julius (German): "Schwarz lay down suppressing fire!" He exclaims as Schwarz fires his LMG in contained bursts.

Julius gets low looking beneath the vehicle seeing the feet of the Black Dogs. He fires in single shot connecting with the feet of two mercenaries as they yell out in surprise.

Julius smirks but it doesn't last when he sees the LMG gunner get shot in the face.

Julius (German): "Someone get that LMG back up and running!" He orders firing his rifle in quick succession but is forced to keep his head down as the Black Dogs have their own LMG gunner doing the same thing to them. "FIST we've been engaged and taking heavy fire!" Julius says in English.

One of the Black Dogs even with the gunfire overheard this and begins exclaiming into his com to activate Scorched Earth.

Benjamin: "Affirmative Kaiser, we're stopping the ship now." He says motioning the captain to do so who does so reluctantly.

Captain: "You're making a mistake here."

Benjamin signals Hoffmann and Weber to stay on the Captain's deck.

Eitan: "Kaiser we're on our way back now." He says picking up the pace a bit as Brody is keeping up despite the injury nagging him.

Julius is pulling one of his men into while firing his sidearm towards the Black Dogs eventually getting behind one of the vehicles. Julius quickly switches to his rifle eliminating another Black Dog.

Julius gets behind cover reloading his rifle. Julius pulls out a flashbang sliding it across the floor hoping it keeps them at bay.

Eitan, Brody and Benjamin are moving down steps to the cargo hold finding a door as they hear gunfire inside.

Benjamin: "Kaiser we're about to breach, hold your fire we're on the other side of you." He says with Brody applying a breach charge to the door.

Eitan holds the flashbang ready to throw giving Brody a nod.

Brody: "Let's get these dobbers."

Eitan & Benjamin: "Wait what's a dobb-" but the breach charge goes ripping the door open.

Eitan throws the flashbang inside blinding the Black Dogs. The three enter weapons raised and eliminating the remaining Black Dogs.

Eitan rushes up to Julius asking if he and his team are okay.

Julius: "We're fine, can't say that for the others though." He says with subtle regret.

Eitan goes to speak but he and everyone else are knocked to the ground after an explosion goes off in the cargo hold.

Benjamin: "Jesus fuck! The hell happened!?" He asks in pain as Brody looks around seeing a massive hole in the cargo hold with water quickly coming in.

Brody: "Bloody hell! The ship's sinking! Let's go! Let's go!" He exclaims shooting to his feet as the others follow his lead.

Eitan: "Weber! Hoffmann! Get the hell out of the Captain's deck! The ship's sinking!" He says into his com as the team rushes to the deck and quickly repel down into their speed boats.

Once everyone is on, the speed boats drive off a decent distance but they can still see the ship sinking.

Benjamin: "Jesus Christ, did they do that on purpose?"

Eitan: "If they did? It's cause there's something on that ship they didn't want us finding... Friedman to Blackburn, the fuckers sank the ship, I repeat the Black Dogs sank the Majesty."

*Meanwhile in Germany.*

Enzo Esposito is casually sitting with his feet on the table while Duvall is on the phone with someone.

Duvall: "Goddamn it." He says hanging up as Enzo crosses his arms. "They had to sank the ship after KSM and that Black Ops team arrived."

Enzo: "Hmph can't say I'm surprised, luckily I got a few favors on standby." He says rather mockingly.

Duvall turns to him clearly annoyed by his comments.

Duvall: "And you didn't mention this earlier because?"

Enzo: "Cause I was hoping you could accomplish a simple fuckin task but clearly you can't... I gotta do everything." He says as Duvall glares at him again. "Just focus on keeping their attention away from me and my boys, surely you do something as simple as that right Frenchie?"

Duvall presses his pistol against Enzo's skull who looks at him with boredom.

Enzo: "You done?" He asks bluntly as Duvall growls lowly and begins to take his leave. "Do that again and it'll be the last time you'll hold a gun."