61: A Well Earned Victory

June 23rd 2022
Italy
2:23 PM

Michael is sitting in one of the seats outside Ebenezer's room who is awake but in a lot of pain evident by his groans that can be heard. Michael can't help but think of what he and the others found in that envelope last night.

His attention is gained by Daniel who's with a bandaged up Lincoln and Serena.

Michael: "Glad to see ya guys mostly in one piece."

Lincoln: "Key word mostly." He jokes with Serena shaking her head with amusement.

Daniel: "Wraith Squad is gonna be leaving here soon, we figured you'd want to at least meet them." He says as Michael nods getting but they can overhear Ebenezer's conversation with Laura.

Laura: "Eben stop being a whiny bitch, I'm staying to look after you and that's final."

Ebenezer: "I don't want a babysitter."

Laura: "No but you sure as shit need one, do I have to call John and inform him that you're being stubborn?"

Michael and the three just take their leave heading outside to see Owen and Leo conversing with the Wraith Squad operatives.

Owen: "Send Diego my regards will ya?"

Ronnie: "Will do mate, it's funny he said you were a bloody weirdo but I haven't seen anything to warrant it but I gotta ask, why the hell are you guys called FIST anyway?"

Owen chuckles somewhat as Leo didn't like the sound of that.

Owen: "Cause we love fisting terrorists." He says whilst doing a "fisting" motion.

Everyone has wide eyes as Alma is heavily coughing since she was in the middle of drinking something.

Leo: "Ugh FIST stands for Foreign Intelligence Strike Team... It has nothing to do with... That."

Ronnie: "You see if I heard that first? I would've thought it was neat but... I can't unsee what this bloody muppet just said."

Michael sighs lightly as he introduces himself to Wraith Squad. Most of them are respectful but Rin stares at him for a couple seconds analyzing him which he's kinda weirded out by.

Rin: "Hmm I suppose you'll do." She says which confuses Michael even more.

Alma: "Anyway we gotta get going, it was good working with you all though."

Lincoln: "Likewise, stay safe out there. Especially you Ronnie." He says.

Ronnie: "I'll do my best, helps I got the best watching my back." He replies as Lincoln nods with Wraith Squad getting in the car and driving off.

Owen soon feels Michael jab him in the side as he favors it.

Michael: "The hell is wrong with you man? Fisting? Seriously?" He asks as Leo pinches the bridge of his nose.

Owen: "I know, I got the humor of a high schooler." He says taking a seat on a bench. "But we are telling John the minute we get back right?"

Michael: "Yeah but for now? Let's just enjoy the victory." He says sitting down.

Lincoln and Serena take their leave deciding to go on a walk.

Lincoln: "How you feeling?"

Serena: "I'm fine, Enzo didn't really hurt me that much."

Lincoln stops while holding her hand since the other is in a sling.

Lincoln: "Not what I meant." He says as Serena soon smiles realizing what he meant.