58: Interception

John is in his office having called Serena and informed her of the situation as she pinches the bridge of her nose and paces around.

Gabrielle: "How long do you think we have till they raid this Blacksite?"

John: "Who knows? All I know is you gotta move fast."

Serena acknowledges this telling him they'll get it done and hangs up telling Gabi to grab her things. However they both hear multiple vehicles park outside the hotel as Serena subtly checks outside seeing the Black Dogs exiting heavily armored vehicles.

Serena: "Shite! We gotta go out back!" She sharply whispers as they both grab their PDWs exiting through the bathroom window as they hear the Black Dogs kicking doors in.

The two female operatives try their best to sneak out but are forced to stop seeing the mercenaries formed a perimeter with very options of escaping.

Gabrielle: "Son of a bitch, what do we do? We can't exactly walk out of here." She says keeping an eye on their six.

Serena: "No we can't, and they're gonna search the whole area to." She says hearing more commotion from inside. She and Gabrielle reposition themselves behind a dumpster as she calls John. "John Black Dogs are here looking for us."

John: "Shit, alright find yourselves a defensible position, I'll call GIS and tell them everything." He says ending the call and calls up an old friend in the GIS.

Serena and Gabrielle carefully search for a defensible position but nothing is even half decent to even consider. They position themselves behind solid cover watching a corner that they know the Dogs will eventually investigate.

Serena: "How many mags do you got?"

Gabrielle: "Not enough to deal with that entire group... I hate to be pessimistic but I don't like our odds." She says with honesty as Serena hums curiously.

Serena sighs lightly as Gabrielle questions this keeping her eyes on the corner.

Serena: "They only know about me Gabi meaning I'm their main target, I can draw their attention and you can use that to get yourself out of here and help GIS." She says as Gabrielle looks over in surprise.

Gabrielle: "You realize that they may very well kill you?"

Serena: "They won't, I'm more valuable to them alive than dead... Go." She says as Gabrielle is hesitant to do this. "Lass it's okay, I know what I'm getting myself into, go now."

Gabrielle curses to herself in Hebrew as sneaks a tracker into Serena's back pocket as she quickly runs off.

Serena watches the corner closely seeing a mercenary peak out at her she fires her pdw in short bursts taking out many mercenaries for next few minutes. Eventually she is blinded by a flashbang as she's struck and knocked to the ground.

Serena's vision clears as she sees Enzo aiming his assault rifle at her as she's surrounded.

Enzo: "Ms Winchester, I've heard a lot about you, like you having a son who you try to keep hidden." As Serena chuckles somewhat having an appropriate response.

Serena: "And I you Esposito, like how you're a terrorist with a body count that's way too high."

Enzo shakes his head kneeling before her and grips her hair.

Enzo: "Then you should keep your mouth shut, you're lucky the general wants you alive for now, all teams target is in our possession let's get on out of here." He says as Serena is forcefully pulled along.

Gabrielle having gone a safe distance from the hotel is watching this go down seeing Serena forced into one of the vehicles.

Gabrielle: "Shit..." She cursed as the mercenaries after getting in their vehicles drive off as Gabrielle sees GIS vehicles come in fast with GIS operatives exiting said vehicles as Gabrielle introduces herself to them as they are dressed in casual clothing with tactical gear over it.