57: Trident's Fang

June 22nd 2022
Alboran Sea
9:57 PM

Fuyuko is in one of the speedboats as the weather is calm as she looks through a pair of night vision binoculars seeing the Highland tapping on Eitan's shoulder signaling him to stop the speedboat.

Fuyuko: "Highland in sight 182 meters, Trident 2-1 take point."

Leonard nods getting into the water as do the others swimming cautiously towards the ship that seems to anchored.

Julius: "Why are they anchored? Weren't they on route for Italy?"

Brodie: "Could be engine failure or trap, watch yourselves." He states as the teams cautiously climbs up a ladder that leads to the deck of the Highland.

Leonard steps onto the deck cautiously aiming his MP7 around as his teammates come on up as they have their NVG's down. Blackburn is watching the bodycam footage from base.

Fuyuko: "Alright Brodie, take Julius, Ivelisse and Dustin, head down to the engine room, see what the problem is... Rest of us will clear this section." She orders as the second team nods making their way towards the lower floor.

Fuyuko's group of Leonard, and Eitan are busy clearing the middle section as they stack up by a door. Leonard tries the door finding that it's locked.

Fuyuko: "Too early to give up our element of surprise, plus the lock requires a code." She points as Eitan kneels over a device on his wrist tapping away. "Didn't know you were a tech expert."

Eitan: "I occasionally worked in setting up security systems in the Navy, if you know where to look? It's real easy." He says as the panel lights up green. "And bingo."

Leonard opens the door with Eitan taking point with his M4A1 with the other two following. The three check any rooms they come finding staff members of Aegis Dynamics who they restrain despite them pleading for their help.

Fuyuko: "Trident 3-1 be advised we've ran into multiple Aegis staff members, no sign of the mercenaries yet." She reports as Eitan is searching the staff for anything as he pulls out a card.

Eitan: "Benedict Anderson, maybe you and your friends can give us some answers." He says standing before the three staff members.

Leonard keeps watch of the halls as Fuyuko helps Eitan question the staff.

Benedict: "You people shouldn't be here, the dogs won't-"

Fuyuko: "So Aegis Dynamics is in fact willingly working with the Black Dogs PMC? Not a good look for a company looking to earn itself a fat military contract."

Benedict: "We didn't have a choice asshole! Sure some of us are willingly working but the rest of us were either threatened or killed."

Eitan: "Are there Black Dogs on the ship?"

Benedict nods and looks reluctant to speak further but sees Fuyuko giving him an intimidating glare.

Benedict: "You saw that we were anchored? Well it's just a ploy... in a hallway on the way to engine room, one of the rooms is rigged to blow when opened."

Fuyuko's eyes widen as she presses her com.

Fuyuko: "Trident 3-1! Call off your search now! One of the rooms is rigged to blow!"

Brodie signals his group to stop and orders his team to hold.

Brodie: "We're alright lass, I'm guessing the ship is full of Black Dogs?"

Fuyuko: "Affirmative, they knew we were coming... leave the engine room and clear the rest of the ship, we'll do the same and regroup."

Brodie: "Copy that." He says soon signalling his team to move out.