49: Evac gone Hot

June 18th 2022
Durham England
4:45 PM

Daniel and Lincoln are currently driving into Durham as it's where Serena sent Noah. They see the MI5 convoy but Daniel glances closer recognizing CTSFO.

Daniel: "What the bloody hell are they doing here?"

Lincoln: "No idea, let's find out and keep your cool Dan." He says exiting the vehicle.

Daniel sighs lightly following LT with MI5 and CTSFO taking notice.

Lincoln: "Agent Haynes, it's good to see you but I didn't expect CTSFO to be here."

Haynes: "I thought we needed some extra muscle, I trust you're familiar with Jackson Cross?"

Lincoln nods shaking hands with Jackson.

Jackson: "Nice to see you again LT, I see you brought your ruthless protege along." He jests looking at Daniel.

Daniel crosses his arms with a clear look of disapproval.

Daniel: "How's that stick up your arse?" He asks bitterly with Lincoln looking at him which quiets him right up.

Lincoln: "Well I won't say no to extra help, not with my lad's life on the line. Let's go." He says getting back in the vehicle with Daniel. "seriously Dan?*

Daniel: "That bloke is an uptight arse and you know it, he expects everyone to respect his badge when he hasn't earned the respect."

Lincoln sighs following closely behind the convoys.

Lincoln: "CTSFO is a proven unit Dan, we get some SAS recruits from there every now and then."

Daniel: "and that gives Cross the right to be all uppity?"

Lincoln looks at Dan somewhat annoyed by this.

Lincoln: "He has a very specific way of doing things Dan, you are an agent of chaos if I ever saw one... You are an amazing operative but your need to prove yourself is what holds you back."

Daniel is silent hearing this as it's harsh but true, he's always taken stupid risks just so he can prove himself as if being SAS wasn't enough.

The trip is uneventful as they pull up into driveway seeing some of the personal guard. Lincoln exits as one walks up to him.

Guard: "Your son is in his room, I'll take you to him." He says with Lincoln following.

Daniel steps out putting a jacket on over his plate carrier as it's beginning to rain a bit and leans against the hood of the vehicle.

Jackson: "What can you tell me about these dogs?"

Daniel: "They're well trained and equipped so expect a hard fight." He replies quickly and with very little interest.

Lincoln is escorted to his son's room who's anxiously sitting at his bed tapping his foot against the floor.

Lincoln: "You okay lad?" He asks with Noah standing up and hugging him which he returns.

Noah: "Sorry it's just... Very tense."

Lincoln: "It's okay Noah, we got people here and we're getting you out... Your mother spared no expense with this place." He says earning a chuckle from his son.

Noah: "No kidding, it's got a bunch of secret exits only mom could think of."

Lincoln doesn't doubt it as they exit the room ready to get going.

Noah: "But uh... Dad you think it'd be okay if you could teach me to defend myself?"

Lincoln turns to Noah with a hesitant look.

Lincoln: "Noah... You know that I would prefer you not to be involved in this kind of life." He says.

Noah: "I know but it's just so I can defend myself dad, you and mum are not always gonna be there."

Lincoln looks at his son in surprise but it's true nonetheless. Daniel is outside with the rain coming in full effect though he looks to the side at the road they took seeing a convoy.

Daniel: "We expecting company?" He directs to Haynes and Jackson as they take notice at the convoy.

Jackson: "No, LT we got a convoy coming fast, get-" He speaks through his radio but shots ring out forcing everyone to get into cover. "Fuckin hell! Contact! contact!" He yells out firing his MCX.

Daniel lowers behind the rented car firing his Mac-10 in short bursts. Lincoln keeps Noah and looks through one of the windows which he opens up and fires through.

Jackson rolls to Daniel's side with clanking against the vehicle they're using as cover.

Jackson: "You got a stun on ya?"

Daniel: "You still got that stick up your arse?" He retorts prepping a stun in the process as he's nudged by Jackson with him throwing the stun outward.

The stun grenade goes off with Jackson and Daniel step out firing at the blinded Black Dogs with ease eliminating them. The two continue gunning the Black Dogs down till none are left.

Jackson: "I expected more." He says as they hear something heavy moving to their position and fast.

Daniel's eyes widen seeing a heavily armored vehicle approaching.

Daniel: "BTR coming fast! Inside now!" He exclaims pushing Jackson back as he feels a sharp pain his shoulder as he falls back and slides down the wet hill into the brush.

Lincoln and Noah keep their heads down with the remaining MI5 and CTSFO operatives entering the house as some of Noah's guards get shredded.

Lincoln: "Noah lead us to one of the exits!" He demands with Noah nervously nodding and leading the way through house that's being shot to pieces.

Noah opens the escape shaft and goes first with Lincoln signaling the others to go but he realizes Daniel is missing.

Lincoln: "Where's Dan?" He asks grabbing Jackson who looks behind himself.

Jackson: "Last I knew he was behind, we must've gotten separated after the BTR came in... I'm sure he's fine." He says dropping into the shaft as Lincoln reluctantly following.