44: Operation Rapid Thunder

June 16th 2022
Bremen Germany
1:22 PM

Near a warehouse are three vans holding the GSG-9 and FIST operatives. Heidi is in the driver seat with Daniel in the passenger examining the warehouse through binoculars.

Heidi: "Tell me Palmer, why would these dogs be interested in attacking the Canadian embassy in Berlin?" She asks wanting his insight since FIST did save the Canadian prime minister back in France.

Daniel adjusts his kevlar gloves.

Daniel: "Well... A terrorist group would attack an area to spread fear, chaos, but they can also be sending a message of sorts."

Heidi looks at Daniel curiously as Lincoln chimes in.

Lincoln: "True, just to who though? Cause I find it curious the dogs constantly target Canada of all places."

Emil is in one of the other vans fiddling with his necklace with a balaclava covering most of his face. Simon has his arms crossed tapping his foot against the ground impatiently.

Emil: "Can you knock it off?" He says rather indifferently.

Simon: "I'm just tapping my foot buddy." He replies as Emil's eyes turn scornful.

Heidi is heard over the com telling the teams that they are green to go. Simon hops out of the van with his ballistic shield in hand taking point with Emil and Claude behind him heading for the main door. Lincoln is leading the other team with Heidi and Daniel including with GSG-9 operatives in tow as they are headed for the garage.

Lastly Theresa is leading her team of GSG-9 operatives as they're attacking from the right side entrance. The plan is for the three teams to attack their designated areas, restrain or eliminate targets and converge in the middle.

Theresa stacks up by a metal door with her team waiting for the other teams to begin their attack.

Lincoln cautiously gets low moving under the garage door as do his team. Lincoln trains his rifle carefully around the garage eventually coming across a man.

Lincoln: "On the floor now!" He orders sternly while motioning the man to do so with his arm.

The man quickly gets on the ground as instructed by Lincoln. Daniel watches the left with his suppressed Ingram Mac-10, a great choice for close quarters.

Daniel peaks around the corner seeing a man approaching with a handgun. Daniel tries to warn the man but he is shot at.

In response, Daniel quickly peaks full autoing into the man who falls back dead.

Heidi: "Heilige Scheiße, you gotta let me fire that eventually, I love myself a gun that shoots fast." She says as Daniel smiles under the balaclava.

Lincoln restrains the man who surrendered seeing some cocaine packages. He signals Daniel to take point who switches mags before doing so.

Daniel cautiously moves through the narrow hallway seeing an open door ahead. An armed man suddenly comes around the door with Daniel lighting his ass up.

Daniel: "Likely got more contacts beyond the door... Heidi get that nine banger ready."

Heidi chuckles having dirty thoughts in her mind but keeps it to herself. Heidi holds the nine banger in her grasp and bounces it into the room.

The nine banger goes off nine times disorienting everyone in the room. Daniel and the others enter eliminating any targets that don't surrender, Daniel fires his Mac-10 in short bursts when white powder obscures his vision.

Heidi takes care of the remaining hostiles with Daniel steering clear of the cocaine powder. Simon enters with his team demanding that everyone get on the ground.