11: Aftermath of France

May 2nd 2022
Chièvres Air Base
10:33 AM

Lincoln is exiting the plane with his team to see John Blackburn there to greet them.

John: "Captain Turner, I hear France was a success, excellent work." He says shaking hands with Lincoln.

Lincoln: "Thank you sir, the Prime Ministers expressed sending some ops here as a thank you gift." He says walking with John on the runway.

John: "I've been talking with the NATO ambassadors since last night, should be expecting new additions soon enough... Just going through paper work." He sighs out weakly as Lincoln looks over curiously.

Lincoln: "You missing CIA work?"

John: "Not really no, settling through paperwork is not as taxing on my mind compared to the shit I did in the CIA... Anyhow you should get some rest maybe talk with our shrink." He suggests.

Lincoln: "I'll think on it sir, I imagine you wanna talk with Miyata about the pooch?" He asks since he did tell him on the way over.

John: "I already talked to him on the phone, Ren will leave for Japan to leave the dog with his parents... Weirdest request I've ever approved by far." He replies soon leaving Lincoln who looks out onto the runway.

Owen heads over to the armory to put his gear away placing his M870 on the shelf though he eventually sees Ivelisse putting her SR-25 away looking like she just finished target practice.

Ivelisse: "Oh you're back, how was France?"

Owen: "Eventful, that shoulder feeling better?" He asks noticing that she's favoring it.

Ivelisse: "A bit." With Owen getting an idea.

Owen: "Lemme check it."

Ivelisse: "Owen the doc said I'll be fine so there's not much more you can do." She replies trying her damnedest to not look flustered in front of Owen.

Owen: "I just wanna see where it's at." He retorts with honesty and care with Ivelisse sighing and giving in.

Ivelisse: "Fine just be quick about it." While moving the shoulder part of her shirt out of the way.

Owen examines the bandage on her shoulder and gently lifts it seeing the stitches.

Owen: "Seems to be progressing nicely though a scar wouldn't be the worst thing in the world." As Ivelisse raises her brow hearing this.

Ivelisse: "What? You got a thing for scars?"

Owen: "Not particularly but it certainly adds to one's character... Especially one's with a temper." As Ivelisse moves her dark colored hair out of the way.

Ivelisse: "I don't have a temper."

Owen: "Only when it comes to me." He retorts making Ivelisse smile.

Ivelisse: "Exactly." As Owen shakes his head in amusement as he at all doesn't mind Ivelisse's temper with him as it's kind of entertaining.

Meanwhile in the mess hall, Michael, Fuyuko, Leonard, and Erik are spending time together just getting to know each other unless you're Michael or Fuyuko.

Erik: "You're from Queens right? What's it like?" He directs to Leo who fiddles with his necklace.

Leonard: "Firstly it's very diverse, you can go from a block entirely of a Caucasians and then the next block is entirely of Latinos but it's not bad at all... Food is well great, arguably the best you'll find in New York."

Erik: "Heh, if I can be honest I never would've guessed you were from New York, ya know... Lack of the accent and all." He states making Leonard shake his head.