26: Summer Blade

Aviano Air Force Base, Italy
May 17th 2022
7:23 AM

In the chopper flown by Helena, the team are mostly well rested since the fly over allowed for it. Owen is rather relaxed with Ivelisse who's seated next to him.

Owen: "How you doing?" He asks earning a look from Ivelisse.

Ivelisse: "I'm fine, you?"

Owen: "hm I'm peachy, but kinda sore and tired." He replies.

Ivelisse: "You have been going on a lot operations, you should take a break once we're done here... Let your body heal." She suggests.

Owen goes to reply but the chopper lands as they exit the chopper seeing Serena waiting for them while Gabrielle is there as well but isn't paying them any mind.

Owen: "Looks like you girls found us some work."

Serena: "Something like that, come on I'll debrief you inside." She says motioning them to follow.

The team does so entering the base and take their seats.

Serena: "Okay we believe we have an individual who the Black Dogs may be working with, Enzo Esposito former Paratrooper and suspected of leading an ultranationalist group." She says with an image of the man being shown on the projector.

The team looks on taking in the details.

Lincoln: "We got a location on the bloke?"

Gabrielle: "We do, a clubhouse on the coast... You'll be raiding it in a few hours, look over these blueprints and make a plan of attack." She says tapping her hand on a stack of a papers.

Each member of the team grab a copy of the blueprints and look it over while discussing the plan. Lincoln is doing this with Daniel as it's going well enough but Lincoln gets distracted seeing Serena sitting by herself and looking at her phone.

This doesn't go unnoticed by Daniel however.

Daniel: "You never did tell me what drew you towards her... Cause she doesn't seem like your kind of lass." He points out rather quietly not wanting to bring attention to them.

Lincoln: "She had something I needed, and I her." He replies vaguely but Daniel somewhat understands it.

Daniel: "It just made sense?"

Lincoln: "To a degree yeah." He confirms when he's called over by Ivelisse and Benjamin. "What's up?"

Benjamin: "We looked over the map of the area, I'm thinking me and Hernandez hold up this treeline here while the team breaks off into two and each hit east and west sides of the clubhouse."

Lincoln: "That'll work, sure you two will be able to have line of sight?"

Ivelisse: "Should be able to, it has a lot ways to look into the building, they'll be the easiest shots we'll make." She chimes in as Lincoln takes her for it.

Hideo all the while has already memorized the layout and looking at his phone seeing the hopeful text messages from his brother.

Ebenezer: "Already memorized it?" Earning a nod from Hideo. "Family I presume?"

Hideo: "Brother, I'm gonna be on leave here soon for his wedding." He replies as Ebenezer sits down across from him.

Ebenezer: "Ah good for him." He replies bluntly.

Hideo: "Now that you're here, why are you soo rough around the edges with everyone?" He asks curiously and openly.

Ebenezer has his SMG resting on his lap as he grunts lowly to himself. Hideo furrows his brow but sees Gabrielle motioning him not to continue this.