53: Operation Bitter Venom

Near an Ottawa train yard is some Black Dogs and their hirings loading in the chemicals into the trains. On a rooftop, Louis and an ERT sniper take up positions with their rifles.

Louis: "This is Hawk 2-1, sniper team 1 is in position with eyes on the train yard, they're packing up the chemicals now."

Keith meanwhile is in the back of the vehicle with his gasmask on.

Keith: "Affirm Hawk 2-1, all teams status?"

Dustin and his JTF2 team with Hideo and Wolf are outside a chain length fence.

Dustin: "This is 1-1 we're ready to go."

Claire: "3-1 copies all." She replies as she's seated with Laura, Ren, Ebenezer."

Keith then asks for sniper team 2 to report in. A sniper dressed in all black multicam aims their rifle towards the convoy holding Keith and his team. Suddenly they are blasted in the back of the head by Ivelisse and her SR-25.

Ivelisse: "Team two copies, just took out a Black Dog patrol." She says kneeling down with the JTF2 snipers.

Keith acknowledges this as his vehicle comes to a stop.

Keith: "Let's get this show on the road." He says hopping out of the vehicle with his M1014 raised up getting behind one of the old train cars.

Hideo finishes torching open a hole in the fence allowing 1-1 to enter as they have their gasmasks on as their faces are sweating profusely. Dustin aims his C8-SFW from side to side keeping his eyes on every possible angle.

Dustin: "This is 1-1, we're in the far left courtyard." He states in his com and gets behind some old machinery with Wolf next to him. "You good Wolf?"

Wolf: "I'm fine sir." He quickly replies looking through his holographic seeing more Black Dogs loading up the chemicals still.

Claire meanwhile is entering the train yard from the opposite side with Ebenezer being the one taking point as he actually volunteered.

Ebenezer: "Contacts 20 meters ahead." He states getting behind a solid barricade. "Sniper teams, you got eyes on?"

Louis: "Affirmative Attias, they're headed right for you... Three clean targets."

Ebenezer: "Got it, take the one in the middle... I got left, Miyata has right." He says lining up his shot with Ren doing the same with his MP5.

Louis places his cross hairs on the middle target at chest level as it's easier to hit on a moving target.

Louis: "Executing in three... Two... One." He says pulling the trigger as do Ebenezer and Ren dropping their intended targets at the same time.

Ebenezer: "Beautiful." He says moving up and shoots the three tangos making they're dead.

Laura follows the team checking her surroundings but feels her helmet get shot as she instinctively dives into the nearest. The gunshot sets everyone off as Ebenezer fires his APC9 Pro towards where the shot came and is next to Laura.

Ebenezer: "You good?"

Laura: "I'm not dead!" She retorts as Ebenezer thinks that's good enough for him.

Keith meanwhile is firing his sidearm with a tight angle on the Black Dogs and their hirings. Ivelisse and the JTF2 snipers having lines of sight on the targets take their shots getting some of them.

Keith switches to his M1014 boldy moving up blasting a Black Dog's head clean off and blasts another in the leg and soon the head. A Black Dog comes out of nowhere trying to wrestle the shotgun out of his grasp.