60: Operation Burning Hammer

Michael stares at the Blacksite ahead as Erik is driving the vehicle. Erik sees that Michael is mostly calm though can see hints of nervousness.

Erik: "You good man?"

Michael: "I'll live, just wanna get this done proper." He replies telling the team that they're close their objective.

Erik: "We will man, just keep your head straight." He says lightly hitting his shoulder and parks the vehicle.

The team exit the vehicle as Michael meets with the GIS captain Tommaso Castelli and Gabrielle.

Michael: "Captain Castelli, Operative Obertyner." As the two shake hands.

Tommaso: "Well met Obertyner, we've set a perimeter around the Blacksite."

Michael: "Any contact with the Black Dogs?"

Tommaso: "Some pop shots here and there but nothing severe." He says as they stop behind one of armored trucks. "We don't have a clear idea of how many tangos are inside but it's safe to assume there's at least 10."

Michael looks towards the building with his binoculars.

Michael: "Gabi what's the layout of the building?"

Gabrielle sets out a map of the building on a nearby table.

Gabrielle: "Three story building with multiple offices but what really matters is the room holding the missiles here." She says touching a specific part of the map.

Tommaso: "Did Blackburn say how many of the staff are in the building itself?"

Gabrielle: "A skeleton crew at least and if they're lucky? They'd have found a place to hide or gotten out." She replies as Michael sees one of the GIS operators approaching.

This one is an early thirties man with darker hair and the surname of Caruso on his plate carrier.

Caruso: "Snipers are set up sir, these Ohayon's friends?" He asks noticing Michael and his team.

Tommaso: "Uh-huh, this is Obertyner their team leader. Obertyner this is Dante Caruso, my second if you will."

Michael and Dante exchange nods and get back to the topic at hand.

Michael: "Okay they are expecting us, my team and I will take the front while GIS comes in opposite, we pinch them in."

Tommaso: "Works for me, I'll go tell my team." He says leaving with Dante giving a two finger salute at Gabrielle who shakes her head at this.

Michael heads back to his team and addresses them of the plan.

Michael: "I'm not one for speeches so I'll keep it short, let's stop these assholes and get home safe, got it?" He asks earning a resounding yes from them.

Michael afterwards is doing some last minute mental preparation as burning sword is all he's thinking about at the moment.

Mustafa: "You alright?"

Michael: "Just tense is all, last thing I want is a repeat of Burning Sword."

Mustafa hits his shoulder getting his attention.

Mustafa: "Don't dwell on it now man, Besides this time it's different. Let's get it done, not just for those we lost in burning sword but so that it doesn't happen again." He says holding out his fist.

Michael smiles somewhat and fist bumps Mustafa's fist. Michael gets his team together ready to go as they begin approaching the front of the Blacksite.

Erik is taking point as he volunteered aiming his SCAR-H at various windows during their approach. He finds the front door which has already been breached which he signals to the others.